MlbShop.com / Fanatics Retail Group North — mlbshop.com
When I got my tracking information they had the wrong delivery address. She told me she cant do anything and that I needed to contact UPS. UPS said only the shipper could change the address. I called MLBshop and they said well just have to see what happens and that it'll take about 2 more weeks. I told her the error was not mine and send a new one. She said no so I told her to cancel my order because they made wait two weeks because of their error.
More MlbShop.com / Fanatics Retail Group North Complaints & Reviews
- Shop.mlb.com - fraud and scam 
- MlbShop.com / Fanatics Retail Group North - I want my money back for this dirty joke.
- Shop.mlb.com - fake jersey
- Shop.mlb.com - lousy experience! 
- Shop.mlb.com - waste of time and money
- MlbShop.com / Fanatics Retail Group North - mlbshop.com - baseball hat and sweater
- Mlb.com Shop - not honoring their commitments
- MlbShop.com / Fanatics Retail Group North - unethical business practices
- MlbShop.com - items ordered not received/ order cancelled not credited back to c. c.
- Mlb.com Shop - so long, mbl shop!