Millward Brown / Phishing scam. Beware!

You may have received a survey invite from us regarding your experience with the domain name renewal process. We would still appreciate your feedback to help us learn about your experience.

This survey is being conducted by Millward Brown, on behalf of name.com. The survey should take about 10 minutes to complete. To participate, click on the following link or cut and paste the link into your browser:

In exchange for your time, you will receive a $15 gift certificate to Amazon.com for completing this survey by August 22, 2010.

If you have already participated, thank you for your time and feedback. Please disregard the remainder of this e-mail.

Thank you in advance for your participation in this survey. We recognize that your time is valuable and sincerely appreciate receiving your feedback.

Sincerely,

name.com

Need Help Completing This Study?
If you have any questions about this study, or problems entering the site, please reply to this email or
email us at support1@millwardbrown.ktrmr-email.com

If you do not wish to participate in this research, please click on the opt-out link below.

How Millward Brown Helps Protect Your Privacy
Millward Brown is committed to protecting your privacy.

For Millward Brown's privacy policy, please click on the below link:

Millward Brown
3333 Warrenville Road
Suite 400
Lisle, Illinois 60532

Te

Comments

• Mi
      14th of Aug, 2010

This is a legitimate research project. It is not a phishing scam.

• Em
      3rd of Apr, 2012

hi my name is manny santa

• Em
      3rd of Apr, 2012

emmanuel santacruz i hope thesse is what u guys need

28th of Aug, 2013

This is a scam, you fill the survey out and then they tell you they cannot give you the money. They make a deal with you for you to take your time to give them info for money. Once you give them your info they will not give you money. It is a scam.

2nd of Nov, 2013

I got this email, filled out the survey, and never got any gift card, nothing, never heard about again. SCAM!!!

• Di
      20th of Jul, 2016

It takes around 4 months before your receive a email that has a Amazon gift card code.Just received mine today and it works.Dan N.Y.

• Mi
      11th of Jan, 2017

I do online surveys all of the time. This is NOT a scam. I just received my Amazon gift card codes today. I verified that the website addresses were legit. I never clicked on any link associated with my actual Amazon account, and logged in under a separate tab. The gift card code worked with no issues.

• Pa
      21st of Jun, 2017

This is a scam! They claim that they will ask a "few" questions to see if you qualify. Well you end up answering 15-20 specific market research questions --- have you heard of this, what do you think of that --- and then at the very end after you've spent at least 15 minutes answering, LOW AND BEHOLD you dont qualify for the research project.
    It's also EXTREMELY FISHY that the company has no contact number available in the email or on the website... because otherwise I'm sure they would be deluged with people complaining.

• Kr
      19th of Dec, 2017

Not a scam...I got my amazon gift card.Thanks. This company is an easy google search and is global. Their address in the email is the same as the address of their NY office on Madison Avenue. They have all branch locations listed online. I don't know what the person above is talking about. Apparently they do not know how to search for accurate info before declaring something is a scam. This is just in time for Christmas shopping too.

13th of Dec, 2018

I've also done the surveys before and was pleasantly surprised when an e-gift card showed up. Mine was for $12, but it worked. After that I got requests for 2 more surveys for the same "reward." One I qualified for and one I didn't. Still, it was time well spent!