Microsoft Lottery Board / you won £950,000.00(Nine Hundred And Fifty Thousand Pounds sterling)

1 India Review updated:

I have received a mail from MICROSOFT LOTTERY BOARD he saying I am won you won £950,000.00(Nine Hundred And Fifty Thousand Pounds sterling) and following mail.
REFERENCE NUMBER:MCS/2310XI/07

Dear LAXMI PUROHIT ,

Thank for your quick response regards your winnings, Sequels to the delivery of your email won parcel i will like to notify you that your winnings will be delivered to you in cash but in USD Dollars equivalent to Pounds sterlings you won £950,000.00(Nine Hundred And Fifty Thousand Pounds sterling), And to currency convert from pounds to india rupees 950,000.00GBP = 77,361,261.97 INR

Regarding the delivering of your winning package our organization have secured your winning price in safe stainless truck box and is ready to be transfer to you through Tristar cargo system secure company to Indian. Meanwhile the delivering Agent will arriveI-369, ANSAR NAGAR NEW DELHI-110029. INDIA along with other package that we be deliver to some of the Lucky winnings as well. This is the only way we can deliver your winnings to you due to the esteeness of the dispatch of your beneficiary winning parcel.

Furthermore it cost us (1,650 Pounds) for the tranfer of the truck box which is already paid by our organization, all you have to do is to wait for the delivering Agent to arrive india, As soon as he arrives, he will contact you immediately, all you need to do is to pay the Agent in cash when he gets to INDIA the clearing charges of (720.00 GBP = 57,448.96 INR ) for the clearing of the truck box from the custody of the india custom,immediately the truck is clear from the custom the delivering agent shall make arrangement to convey the truck box to you in your destination in I-369, ANSARI NAGAR NEW DELHI-110029. (INDIA).

I will update you when the Tristar Cargo Agent will leave UK FOR INDIA to deliver you the Truck of Money in cash.
Your quick response to this mail will be appreciated. Congratulation Once Again from all members and staff of the MICROSOFT LOTTERY BOARD
Best regards,
Fudiciary Agent,
Mr Calvin Cole
Tel:+[protected]

MICROSOFT LOTTERY BOARD

Please tell me if this true & fraud

Thanks
LAXMI PUROHIT
rashmi.laxmi@gmail.com

Comments

• Ra
      1st of Nov, 2007

I have also received the same mail. But it is a fake mail. Dont believe on such kind of mails. If you want more information just go to google and search for the MICROSOFT LOTTERY BOARD. YOU WILL COME TO KNOW THAT IT IS FRAUD!

• Ca
      23rd of Nov, 2007
    Microsoft Lottery Board - winning notice
    none
    United Kingdom
    none

We announce you as one of the 10 lucky winners in the
    MicrosoftUK Lotto draw held (Nov 2007)
    Your email address emerged alongside 10 others
    you have therefore been approved for a total pay out
    of(One million great britain pounds)
    Contact our agent for Claim with your,
    1.Full Name:
    Sincerly Director of Promo,
    Mr Steve Mcdonald.

• Mb
      26th of Nov, 2007

I received this message, which is similar to yours.

Yahoo/Msn Lottery (Winning Notification For £500,000.00)

Yahoo/Msn Lottery
    Incorporation
    Baley House, Har Road
    Sutton, Greater London
    SM1 4te United Kingdom.

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Five hundred thousand,
    Great Britain Pound Sterlings(£500,0for this month 2007 Lottery promotion
    which is organized by YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY INC & WINDOWS LIVE.
    YAHOO/MSN & MICROSOFT WINDOWS, collects all the email addresses of the people
    that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo and
    Hotmail,we only select five people every Month as our winners through electronic
    balloting System without the winner applying,we congratulate you for being one
    of the people selected.You are to contact the events manager on or before your
    date of Claim, Winners Shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement
    Centre.

These are your identification numbers:

Batch number.....................YM 09102XN
    Reff number.......................YM35447XN
    Winning number...................YM09788

1. Full name..............2. Contact Address........3. Age....................
    4. Telephone Number.......5. Marital Status.........6. Sex....................7.
    Zip Code...............
    8. Occupation.............9.
    Company................11.State:.................12.Country................
    13.Nationality............14. Your Reference and Batch number at the top of this
    mail:

Dr.Fred Oralando
    (Lottery Coordinator).

• Mo
      27th of Nov, 2007

I have received a mail from Microsoft Award Promotion he saying I am won 1,000,000.00
    (One Million Great Britain Pounds)and following mail.
    REFERENCE NUMBER: BTD/968/05
    Please let me whether this is genuine or fake... Please revert me at the earliest.

• Ka
      31st of Mar, 2008

I have received a message where you/they make me worthy of the sum 850.000 in sterling pounds where in my country that is please a lot of silver verifies me if it is true.

• Dr
      19th of Jun, 2008

I have recieved an email regarding winning of 1000, 000 GBS don't know yet if it is a scam 419. That's why I was refering to this site.

• Ed
      24th of Jul, 2008

I received an e-mail saying that I had won 950, 000.00 steriling pounds. I had a old calling card and I called the phone number. I asked for a person named Frank. He said hold on I stayed on the line and I could hear people talking and a lot of dogs barking in the background and the guy never came back to the phone.

• Er
      20th of Nov, 2008

can this org. be arrested etc. can my e-mail be removed/blocked from further contact by these/them con artists? Please reply