Mesa Law Group / Loan Modifcation

1 Costa MesaCosta Mesa, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-992-7878

I have spent many years reading and writing articles about companies. Recently I had an experience with Mesa Law Group, The made me a promise so I am going to fulfil my promise to them. Mesa Law Group saved me, they saved my family. Here is my story

We got scammed by two other companies before we called Mesa as a last ditch effort to save our house. I was suprised how straightforward and honest they were when we spoke to them because we thought we would get a bunch of promises but that wasn't the case. We spoke to the manager Taz Randall and he basically said that if they could help us they would. We provided them all of our docs and they did the rest. They gave us a great review of our loan documents and gave us our options. After about a month and a half they were able to get our lender to give us an offer to reduce our payments and interest rates. I know there is a lot of bad press on the internet about getting a loan modification but Mesa is one of the good guys. Thank you to Taz and his company for shooting us straight and getting us results.

If you would like to e-mail me to ask if I would refer them to you. Please do so. Devin

Comments

• Bl
      30th of Jun, 2010

Devin P. Meyers doesn't exist. Nice try Mesa Law Group. This isn't even a real law firm. It's owned by mortgage brokers.

• Be
      17th of Feb, 2011

Beth Moxley 8486 Golden Avenue, Kings Beach, CA
    I have paid $1500.00 (January 15)towards my loan modification package with Mesa Law Group and must say I am still holding out my final opinion on Mesa Law Group. I also post dated a check for the balance of $1500.00 (February 15)for a total of $3000.00 so I put a stop payment on the balance ( February 15 check)and am waiting for the loan modification package and am happy to pay the balance as long as they hold up their end of the deal. The ball's in their court. Let's hope they deliver what they promised. I would highly suggest to anyone dealing with Mesa Law Group to use your money as a bargaining tool to get what you were promised: A loan modification package that they promised would be accepted by my lender.
    C'mon guys...don't prove all of these complaints valid.