Meijer — an employee
I was in the produce department and was going to buy a grenade veggie tray. Well I noticed one marked down but it was half empty. I took the half empty one and anther that was full to an employee named Gregg I asked him why there was such a difference between them . He said one was marked because of the date . I asked if why it was only half full.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Milford, OH ( I didn't want to buy something if someone had opened it and took some out) .He looked at me and Said IF YPU DON'T LIKE THEN DONT BUY I NOT MARKING IT DOWN. Now I don't know if it was because I am disabled and on scooter or because I not physically fit. But I felt he was rude and what he said was unacceptable. I shop at this store multiple times a week and I am truly thinking about finding somewhere to go.
Very disheartened Kim Mullins.
More Meijer Complaints & Reviews
- Meijer - write ups 
- Meijer / Shop Force (Meijers Brand) - refusal of return of product under warranty 
- Meijer - alcohol purchashes 
- Meijer's - return policy 
- Meijer - lake & trail boots 
- Meijer - above and beyond customer care
- Meijer - stanley - manager - south haven, mi meijer
- Meijer - allergy medicine
- Meijer - thanksgiving/black friday deals
- Meijer - the "prepared" meals for thanksgiving