McDonalds / mcdonalds services sucks

1 385 Wellington Rd London, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 681-8944

I have Went to this Location A number of times, and every other time I go they Phuck up my order

No matter How Clearly I tell them what it is I want They still manage to Screw it up,

The Last time I went there Was Sunday April 19th at 4:47pm I orderd 2 Chrispy Chicken Burgers an Extra Large Fries 1 Quaorter pounder with Chese and Tamato only 2 Strawberry Pies and One Crispy Chicken Salad

I got everything but my Chrispy Chicken Salad, the trip before that They Put SHlT on my Burger That I did not order

When I phoned them and Complained, and Told me I should come in and they would relpace the order
WHen I asked them if I came in would they pay my transportation, they said no
(it Cost me $25 to go from my place to McDonalds)

Nor would they Send it to me

The the only thing they have been doing is getting my Name and address and sending me a free meal Coupon (Wich they have done in the past)

Their way of handling Their Consent Mistakes unacceptable, they should be required to Bring My replacmeant order to me Or pay for my Taxi there and back

The Owner of the 385 Wellingon Road Location In London Ontiaro should step in and do somthing,

They have Screwed up my order at least 10 times in the past 3 months (I do eat out a lot)

Comments

• De
      28th of May, 2009

Where did you learn to write and to spell?

28th of May, 2009

deadbeat john your a dumb @ss, , , , The topic is not about a few type 'O's or missing words

It is about the ### services I have been getting at the McDonald's ..

IF you do not have any useful information then Shut your mouth .

• De
      4th of Jun, 2009

What size stretch pants do you wear?

• So
      4th of Jun, 2009

When you ask for a complicated order it does get messed up. Its unreasonable to ask them to pay for your taxi to get there. As for your attitude period, no wonder it gets messed up.

• Li
      11th of Aug, 2009

If you speak like you write, no wonder they can't get your order right--they can't understand you! And your complaint isn't just "a few type 'O's or missing words"--it's a complete and utter lack of regard for the English language. It's painful to read!
    Second of all, it's ridiculous to spend $25.00 to get to McDonalds. Stay at home and eat, it's much cheaper and much healthier for you.

• Mc
      12th of Aug, 2009

Looks McDonald's has a lot of fans.

O well If your gonna sick up for a low class place the more power to Ya .

I will save my complements for a place that has class like The Horse and Hound .

O that's right most of you low class bums don't know what the Horse and Hound is, , , Because you could not afford the tip .

27th of Oct, 2009

hahahahahahaha IT'S MCDONALDS. NOT A FIVE STAR RESTAURANT. HAAHAHAHAHHAHA

• Li
      1st of Dec, 2009

Crispy is spelled wrong (not "chrispy").
    Ordered is not spelled "orderd"
    Which is not "wich"
    Ontario is not spelled "Ontiaro"
    Replacement is not spelled "replacmeant"
    And several other words are capitalized when they do not require it.
    Plenty of spelling mistakes there, louisstevenson.

• Su
      24th of Jan, 2010

This location is ###.. I googled complaints for McDonald resturants in London and found this... How funny is that. lolol.. I was there today at 4 30pm. The managers there which I seen at least two of on my visit share a brain I sware.If there is more than 10 people in one line dont you think the right thing to do is maybe yourself or one of the the other 3 staff members a seen walking around like they were at a funeral should step up and take charge to see that there is customers that have been waiting way to long to order. There claim was that they were under staffed. ITS ARE YOU SERIOUS you dont need two people on the fryer and you certainly shouldnt be doing a invatory count when you have that kind of a line up with paying customers... lol... I waited over 20 minutes in line with my 4 year old because SHE loves Mcdonalds happy meals so thats what i get her every Sunday for the last year and half. Ill never go to this location again. The employees are not at fault there only sheep they dont have a clue whats happening on a good day. The owner or who ever is in charge of the placement of these managers needs to interview what they have in charge again if you dont want to see more comments like this one..
    Im a very vocal person that will praise when happy with the service I am given, on the other hand I assure you, when asked or if I get a chance to say how ### of a visit I had I will not hold back.

Cheers D.G.

• Xs
      16th of Sep, 2010

After all the times they "messed up" you still managed to go back .. nothing to say but to LAUGH .

• Dr
      17th of Jan, 2011

So basically the complaint is that they won't pay your transportation costs or deliver the food? Pathetic. They shouldn't have to and they aren't in the delivery business anyway. I would love to know exactly how it costs you $25.00 to get from your home to a McDonald's in London. London does have buses after all.

You know, since you are hellbent on scraping every last dollar that you can from them, they should have rejected your complaint unless you return the wrong order. I bet you ate it though didn't you?

16th of Feb, 2011

Well, looking at this sloppy mess, I can only thank the heavens you don't drive a car!

The bizarre, random capitalization was just too obnoxious and annoying to waste any more time trying to untangle. Until you learn to respect yourself and your thoughts to express yourself professionally and clearly, no one is ever, EVER going to start respecting you!

You also want to calm down, grow up and get all of the shrill emotion and histrionics out of your complaint, along with the pathetically unrealistic whining that you actually spent $25 to travel to McDonalds, much less that you are too stupid to even check your order before you leave!

Act like a man, respect yourself enough to write properly, don't make up pathetic lies to weasel extra money out of people and businesses - man up and pay your way in life, boy!

• Bo
      26th of Apr, 2011

Some people just love McDonald's enough to pay $25 to get there...who are we to judge? Maybe this person lives in the county and (unfortunately) the Wellington and Commissioners McD's in London is the closest one to them. That isn't the point. The point is - if you work for a chain as popular as McDonald's, you damn well better make sure the service you are providing is the best there is, otherwise, you will be looked at under a microscope (as is what is happening on this site apparently.) If you are the richest person in the country, or the scummiest of the ###, you get to judge McDonald's. I worked there...it's not that hard to provide proper customer service...trust me. If you have a bad McDonald's experience, you get to ### about it. So ### the people who are judging on this site, and ### the people that can't do their minimum wage jobs properly.

• Ri
      3rd of Aug, 2015

I have not been to one in years. I stopped going when they stopped providing adequate customer service and quality. The same for all other fast food establishments. These places, like so much of corporate America, cut back on customer service as a way to increase profits. It backfired since they lost much of their customers. So then they cry to the government for tax credits to cover their losses. If they want to increase their business as they claim then they need to return to providing the service and quality they started with.