Mattress Firm / scam and cheating!
I read a complaint on this site about being registered for a Mattress Firm Visa through Wells Fargo Bank without authorizing it. The same thing happened to my husband and I after financing the purchase of tempur-pedic mattress. We are in the process of trying to get a mortgage so I am hoping that it will not adversely affect our credit score. I don't see how companies are allowed to do this. Looks like it must be company policy since I'm in Largo FL and the other complaint was from Oklahoma.
More Mattress Firm Complaints & Reviews
- Mattress Firm - poor customer service 
- Mattress Firm - exchange policy 
- Mattress Firm - bad matress/warranty 
- Mattress Firm - used my personal information to enroll me in a visa 
- Mattress Firm - beware 
- Mattress Firm - fraud!!! used mattress
- Mattress Firm - customer service with staff and management at stores #4042 and #4078
- Mattress Firm - salesperson
- Mattress Firm - mattress protector 
- Mattress Firm - bed delivered on wrong date to someone other than me.