Marlo Furniture / did not clean up

1 Alexandria, VA, United States

Here is all the complaints i have for Marlo Furniture:

-the salesman assured me that everything was in stock and Ok for delivery!
-the delivery date and time window came, the deliver guys were over an hour late.
-they installed and assesmbled the bedroom furniture. A few scruffs etc. not a big deal.
-the TV stand etc was not in good condition, so the driver said that he can deliever it next tuesday.

-here is where the problem starts:
-my wife was alone at home with a little kid (1 year old, who requires a lot of attnetion etc)
-the delivery guys were super rude to her throughout the process.
-They unpacked everything in the hallway and installed everything in the room.
-my wife checked on everything and proceeded to sign the papers.
-When my wife was attempting to open the door for them to leave she noticed a RIDICULOUS MESS in the hallway. Styrofoam mess everywhere.
-She asked the driver to clean up, and the driver said, sorry about that and proceeded to leave, stating that She already Signed the paperwork, tough luck for you.
-My condo building charged me $150 to clean up as a FINE for this mess.
-I called the 301 customer service number to no extend that evening trying for the drivers to come back and clean it up, but cust service was SO rude. They acted like they cared and kept saying "someone was right downstairs and will be up in a second to clean up and take care of the problem."
-Safe to say, no one every came to fix this problem and no one at on the phone would transfer me to a supervisor to talk to someone higher up.

This was ridiculous customer service and sorry to say, that you have lost me as your customer for life.