Marc Vachon Clothing / Buyer beware

I ordered 3 shirts online to have for a x-mas trip. Website promoted "3 DAY SHIPPING". Product did not show up for trip. I first emailed 20 days after purchase date. It took nearly 2 1-2 MONTHS TO GET A RESPONSE!! Here is the breakdown of some of the emails. BUYER BEWARE!! I suggest you read this carefully, I am not the only person to have these issues.

Here is the long breakdown of emails-and finally some responsed from MVC. I recievd excuses, attitude, promises, but never got my clothing or money...buyer beware!!!

Tr

Comments

• Bu
      30th of Jun, 2009

I placed my order in November 2008 and my credit card was charged immediately but I never received anything except excuses and promises..Buyer Beware at Marc Vachon. Its a scam!

• Ro
      24th of Aug, 2009

Yes it is a scam. I ordered a T-shirt once and never received it. Luckily,
    I knew right away it was a scam and PayPal reimbursed me. Marc Vachon purposely scammed me through e-mails, asking me not to file with PayPal etc...but I saw through this ###. He's got some negative energy coming at him, wouldn't want to be him right now.

• Ni
      19th of Jan, 2010

Couldnt agree more, I ordered a pair of pants in October 2007 for my impending wedding and have never received them. I have a massive file of countless emails I have sent them along with their replies (when they can be bothered), the general gist of which is that my package is on its way. The latest is that they will send me another product in place of the pants but Im not holding my breath. I have read so much bad press about this lot it is astounding. I actually did buy a pair of pants when I lived in LA and loved them, they were great quality, but it seems unless you are one of their celebrity buddies, it's a bit a of a lottery as to whether you will ever receive the goods. AVOID MARC VACHON AT ALL COSTS!!!

• Ab
      21st of Jan, 2011

I have been waiting for over 6months for 2 vests that I bought from MV's eBay store, I payed for them on August 24 2010 and still have not received them it's now Jan 19 2011. So Buyer Beware!
    He is out to rip you off, He got me!
    Phill Henri
    abomb13dts@yahoo.ca

• Bu
      4th of Feb, 2011

Yep, they are [censor] for sure! They'll get what's comin' to them eventually. Please contact law enforcement in LA/CA and try and get them shut down!!!

• Ca
      16th of Apr, 2011

I paid Marc back in July 2010 to make me a custom leather jacket and also ordered the star wallet it has almost been 10 months and nothing has been delivered and he has been saying for 5 months it is almost ready. I am unsure what is going on I hope it is just because he is busy and it is not that he has taken my money and has no planes to make my jacket and send the wallet but either way I find this to be a very bad way to treat your customers.

• Ni
      17th of Apr, 2011

Cary, Ive been gettiing the same excuses for nearly 4yrs now over a pair of Cosmos that I ordered. Ironically the latest excuse is that because of the economic downturn and a loss of the "pattern maker" they havent made the pants for a while!!!???? I ordered the pants way before the downturn and as for the pattern maker excuse...well, they really do pick and choose (seemingly at random) who gets the goods. I know of people who have received stuff without problem but your (and my) case is very common. Ironically, I started wearing Marc Vachon clothes around 10years ago before a lot of people had heard of them, but I always bought them from stores in LA, never direct from the company...I hate to be negative about anyone, but this really is a company that is out to con and steal

• De
      17th of Oct, 2011

i love MV's clothing (when you get it) but i never, ever worked with a bigger bunch of liars and manipulators in my life. it took months to get my merchandise and was after tons of lies and deceipt. 3 years later they still never sent me my d ring cords, they just basically stole my money and stopped answering my emails and, of course, there is no phone number to reach them by. and it's a ###ing shame beacause their clothes rock but i wouldn't support them ever again.

• Sp
      9th of Apr, 2012

not sure what their deal is, I ordered three things, received two and the third is MIA after a year and a half or so (ordered Nov 2010)...I like their stuff too but they sure don't seem very concerned with handling their business the right way...glad I got the two pieces anyway but they ripped me off for $150. for a hoodie that never came. weak.

• Lo
      11th of Jun, 2012

I ordered a custom leather jacket from Marc over 2 years ago and Marc insisted on me paying in full because it was an expensive custom project and he said he had been screwed in the past so I paid him $2000.00 and still have not received a thing and he has not responded to any of my emails in over 5 months. If you plan on ordering anything from them be prepared for a coin toss 50% chance you won't get anything and 50% chance you will but either way I am sure it will take for ever to get your order and won't be happy with his customer service because there is none...good luck

10th of Feb, 2013

I ordered a $150.00 jacket from them in 2007. Before it had shipped, I changed my mind and contacted them for a refund. They said, "no problem." I waited and waited and my account was never credited. After that I sent countless emails. I honestly cannot remember how many. A few of them they responded to and apologized for the delay and assured me my refund was coming, blah, blah, blah. It never happened. At one point Doreen Vachon contacted me assuring me my refund. Nothing. I contacted Marc on facebook and he blocked me. Since I was new to online ordering with paypal, I didn't realize I should have contacted paypal for the m to cancel the transaction. Once a friend suggested I do that, I called paypal only to find out that I didn't file the dispute within 90 days.

• Me
      25th of Aug, 2013

I ordered a hoodie for 180.00 dollars back in November of 2011. Its now almost Sept 2012. Same poor excuses as the above complaints. I don't know how this dude isn't in jail for fraud. My biggest mistake was not finding out about Cody Verona from Forgotten Saints earlier. Cody is the real deal in rock clothing and she wont rip you off like this p.o.s. Marc is a professional scam artist and needs to be called out

• Pe
      18th of Jan, 2015

These clothes are definitely the coolest that I personally own! Even waited an extra two weeks to make a few minor adjustments so that my fit would be accurate. My cosmo cords fit like a glove and can't wait for more.

• Mr
      19th of Jan, 2015

Well I must say that this is really a shame to see that those of you that may have not yet received your orders are so hateful and slanderous. I have just started a new relationship with Marc Vachon Clothing this last year and have had nothing but great experiences all the way around. We are outfitting many of our clients, restaurant personnel, performers and other clientele with Marc's cool creations. We have been custom ordering uniforms and have commissioned Vachon for art, patches, printing, sewing and finishing. All orders form 2014 have been done with Vachon and have all turned out SUPERB and right on time! You will not find a more authentic and original artist capable of capturing this genre if you are looking for an edgy Rock N Roll style. Great craftsmanship and an eye for detail. Well worth it.

• Mr
      19th of Jan, 2015

I may not have mentioned in my last comment that Marc Vachon has been a personal favorite designer of mine since early 2000 when the cord pants hit the scene and were featured in Bergdorf's in New York City and Neiman Marcus. These pants are still in my collection and have stood the test of time! No wonder Slash, Duff, Scott Weiland Gina Gershon and so many other of my favorite bands and celebs are wearing Marc's stuff. Order and be patient. It's well worth the wait!

• Ro
      23rd of Jan, 2015

Cary received his wallet and was offered numerous upgrades as I understand to be compensated on this leather jacket. The part Cary is also leaving out is that Vachon doesn't do refunds on custom orders. I have been ordering since 2009 and all my stage clothes are custom Vachon. Sometimes shipping backs up but I have always bee notified and contacted with the correct information regarding my shipping details. They are making great quality clothing and everyone that wears it knows. Well worth the wait and keeps me looking great every time.

• Kr
      30th of Jan, 2015
    Marc Vachon Clothing - Never got the product i ordered and paid for
    Los Angeles
    marcvachon.com

Bought 3 t shirts and 1 hoodie from this man over one year ago, payed for them. Never got them and he have not refunded the payment.
    Lying, playing games, and empty promises to this date.
    DONT EVER BUY FROM THIS GUY!

• Ba
      16th of May, 2015

Wow, that's weird because my order came super fast! Did you message them for a shipping update? I know they are very busy and get a lot of messages. I love my product and have been wearing it for years with no problem.

• Br
      24th of Sep, 2015

Wow... This guy is a straight up thief. Came across this guy on Twitter when he started "following me" for no apparent reason. I like clothes so I checked out the website and ordered a T-shirt. A simple, freakin T-shirt. Within a couple of days my account was debited and I received an email saying thank you for the order and my item would be shipping shortly. A week went by and I heard nothing. Another week, still nothing. I sent an email requesting a tracking number for my package. By the way, I am in the military and currently stationed overseas so when I order stuff it's imperative to follow the tracking number so I know when to expect it so it doesn't sit in the mail room forever. Anyway, after the first email I heard nothing after a week. I sent another email again requesting the tracking number. I got a response saying my item would shipping later that week and a tracking number would be forthcoming and to just wait a couple of days. Well, here it is a couple of days later and still no information whatsoever related to my purchase. Obviously, this guy just rips people off and doesn't deliver on anything he says. It's a stinkin T-shirt for crying out loud. It's not a custom made jacket or anything.
    Anyway, do not do business with this guy. Totally, 100% unreliable. It blows my mind that he's still in business. He is a thief, plain and simple.

• Fr
      22nd of Mar, 2016

Ordered guitar strap almost 2 months ago for my boyfriend. I immediately got an order confirmation email. A week went by, followed by another week. I sent an email asking for the status of my order and was told it was being shipped. Marc Vachon is friends with my boyfriend on Facebook and figured out the strap ordered was for him. Marc sent my boyfriend a message on Facebook saying it was being shipped on 3/7/2016. Fast forward another week and guess what??! Still no strap. So I sent yet another email asking if I had been scammed. That evening my boyfriend gets a Facebook message from Marc saying that I had sent some threatening emails to his store, and he was very offended. REALLY?!?! He's offended?!?!?! First off, I have every email I sent them, and if "hey, I was wondering if I could get my tracking number" is offensive, then maybe he needs to change his tampon and take some Midol. Second, why not send ME a message and not bring my boyfriend in to this?!?! This guy is a SCAM ARTIST, and a liar. As of this post, I have not received a tracking number, order shipment confirmation, or the order. He's 1 week away from being reported to the BBB and me opening an investigation on him, and his business.