MagicJack / does not work lousy customer service

1 2203 NE Landover DriveVancouver, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 503-729-1469

I bought Magicjack at a local Radioshack outlet. When calling, the answering party could not hear me repeatedly to several different callers. I got on line with customer service and, to make a long story short, after 8 customer service agents and nearly 9 hours on line with them, we still had the same problem. These people do not know what they are doing and/or their product simply does not work and they are a scam. I am going to return my magicJack this am and if I cannot get my $$$ back, I am filing a complaint with the state division of consumer fraud in Olympia.

Comments

• Ha
      14th of Jan, 2010

LMFAO you want them to drop everything for you??? when it's only $20 a month? and if you want your money back then call them if you need the number just let me no i will give it to you they don't even give this number out they called me on my phone and there number showed up so i saved it and then later called it back and it is magic jack customer service ### so before you post stuff like this maby try looking around and see if you can fix your problem in sted of making it worse??