MagicJackdoes not work lousy customer service

Ma Vancouver, WA Review updated:

I bought Magicjack at a local Radioshack outlet. When calling, the answering party could not hear me repeatedly to several different callers.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Vancouver, WAI got on line with customer service and, to make a long story short, after 8 customer service agents and nearly 9 hours on line with them, we still had the same problem. These people do not know what they are doing and/or their product simply does not work and they are a scam. I am going to return my magicJack this am and if I cannot get my $$$ back, I am filing a complaint with the state division of consumer fraud in Olympia.

Comments

• Ha
      Jan 14, 2010

LMFAO you want them to drop everything for you??? when it's only $20 a month? and if you want your money back then call them if you need the number just let me no i will give it to you they don't even give this number out they called me on my phone and there number showed up so i saved it and then later called it back and it is magic jack customer service ### so before you post stuff like this maby try looking around and see if you can fix your problem in sted of making it worse??