Luxman Trading Concepts / bogus guarantee

1 4712 Admiralty WayMarina del Rey, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-924-3617

June 2008 we were sold an investment system by Luxman Trading Concepts. Their Nevis system traded S & P mini contracts. I know now that I was lied to by the high pressure salesman and that the results web page is bogus, not based on real trades. Still, the contract we entered into had a guaranteed subscription fee refund if the system did not perform positively. The system bombed and Luxman stopped trading it in Jan. 2009. We had stopped before that but still lost some investment money. We understand the risks of trading. But I did not expect to have to fight Luxman to get them to honor our contract. I want my subscription fee back. That's all. I could kick myself for being so gullible! I hope that reporting my experience here keeps someone else from making the same mistake. However, and this is most important... just because they are Luxman today doesn't mean that they can't/won't do the same shady business under another name. Always do your due diligence and never succumb to high pressure sales, "one-day-only", "only two openings left", "only a very limited number of subscriptions available", whatever. Hang up and pat yourself on the back for not falling prey to a scam!

Comments

5th of Aug, 2009

Seems that Luxman is now Cooper Trading. They were Black Box before they became Luxman. Apparently scamming people is nothing new to them. I'm not getting my money back but I sure hope I can keep them out of someone else's pocket.

10th of Sep, 2009

I did get my money back- it took time and aggravation, but at least I walked away without getting totally ripped off. I did lose money on the crappy trading results of the Alpha system, but that's a live-and-learn experience.

• Pr