Lowe's / unfriendly, unhelpful staff

1 10555 W Colfax Ave. Lakewood, CO 80215Lakewood, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: (303) 234-5840

Once again, I walk into Lowe's, and there is a collective angst against customers. You see Lowe's workers standing around, walking around, but they won't look you in the eye, and they even walk quickly away when you walk toward them. I had to chase rude employee #3 down, and yell at him to get his attention. Then I was lead to a general area where the product was, and still had to spend a few minutes looking for what I needed. Most of the time, they sort of generally point you in the general direction, then tell you they don't know much about what you are looking for, and duck away somewhere in the back. I don't know where they get their training, but if they want to compete against giants like Home Depot, they need to learn that being there for customer needs, knowing where things are, and actually having knowledge about their product goes a long way.

Js

Comments

• Jd
      7th of May, 2009

I am an employee of Lowe's and I feel every store is different. My store is very helpful with customers and I help as much as possible even though my job is product relative and not customer relative. My store gets lots of positive feed back. Just because you have had a bad experiance at that store doesn't mean every store is like that.