Lowe's / unfriendly, unhelpful staff
Once again, I walk into Lowe's, and there is a collective angst against customers. You see Lowe's workers standing around, walking around, but they won't look you in the eye, and they even walk quickly away when you walk toward them. I had to chase rude employee #3 down, and yell at him to get his attention. Then I was lead to a general area where the product was, and still had to spend a few minutes looking for what I needed. Most of the time, they sort of generally point you in the general direction, then tell you they don't know much about what you are looking for, and duck away somewhere in the back. I don't know where they get their training, but if they want to compete against giants like Home Depot, they need to learn that being there for customer needs, knowing where things are, and actually having knowledge about their product goes a long way.
More Lowe's Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - warranty on a refrigerator
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - laminate flooring installation
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - flooring installation
- Lowe's - appliances samsung dishwasher
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - the customer service I received at lowe’s located on shillington road reading, pa.