Louis Vuittonteam lead andrea johnson

Hello I am a frequent customer my husband Kevin suttles an I shop at the saks Cincinnati location an I happen to stop in for a repair and Andrea asked could she help me so I told her what I needed which was to have my Louis belt buckle repaired. She ask for my belt held it in the air An shook her head abruptly An said OH No WE CANT DO ANYTHING WITH THIS IT Doesn't Have A Serial NumBer Or Anything But It's a Good Look Alike.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Cincinnati, OH I felt humiliated being that the store was crowded with ppl I asked her could I speak with a manager she told me she was the manager so at this point I'm just standing there almost in tears feeling so embrassed I asked if she could look it up I'n her system she told me to hold on took my belt to the back An came back out an said another sales person found the serial number on it an that she wore glasses an couldent see it she wasn't apologetic at all worse experience I've ever had an I've been a client for a very long time with Louis Vuitton.