Lord & Taylor / fraud and cheating
I had the misfortune of getting a sales woman with no patience, very rude, and rushed me through the whole ordeal of a sale and return, July 11th It was the manner in which she did it, I'm under the impression that she thinks this will never be reported. When I got on the main floor I asked another sales person how I could get this persons ID number and she showed me on the receipt that her ID would be [protected] above that was [protected] this person needs to be retrained AGAIN. Its ashame that you have to run into these people, Then on my way out of the store I saw a sweater I really liked you were having a sale so I went over to the sales person again on the 5th floor and asked her if she could scan the item to see if it was on sales she asked me where I had been they announced that the store was going to close and she was busy getting her register together and I had two announcement. (It was the manner in which she spoke very NASTY, and like I was a CHILD) in other words DON'T BOTHER ME NOW I'M COUNTING UP TO GO HOME AND YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN LISTENING - she was closing up the register on the 5th floor in the SIGNATURE DEPT.
I REALLY LIKE LORD & TAYLOR AND SHOP THERE OFTEN BUT SOME OF YOUR SALES PEOPLE ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND. This incident happened on July11th, 2008. I'm sure both these sales people would never think this would be reported.
More Lord & Taylor Complaints & Reviews
- Lord and Taylor - bug in web discount program 
- Lord and Taylor - never again! 
- Lord & Taylor - bad customer service-cosmetics department 
- Lord and Taylor - cancelled online order, no refund
- Lord & Taylor - racial profiling 
- Lord & Taylor - refund for order never received
- Lord & Taylor - all lord and taylor represent
- Lord & Taylor - black friday cashmere sweater sale on 11/21/18 not able to receive up to today!!!
- Lord & Taylor - customer service in store
- Lord & Taylor - fraudulent debit card authorization holds