Logitech / Mail in Rebate not processed
Dept # 114427,
P.O. Box 540004,
El Paso, TX 88554
RE: Enquiring about my mail in rebate for my rebate tracking number: [protected]
On 11/28/2008 I had mailed my mail in Rebate form to Logitech Rebate Center with purchase receipt of Optical Mouse V320 and bar code from the Optical Mouse V320 box for the mail in rebate of $ 25.0.
During January 2009 I received an email from Logitech Rebate Center saying that they have received my Rebate form on 01/10/2009 but Missing Original UPC.
I wrote them back to inform that I had sent my completed Mail in Rebate form and properly attached the Original UPC Bar code taken from my purchased Optical V320 Mouse packing with transparent tape and also secured it with staples, there fore it can not be lost or detached, and I cannot accept their “Invalid reason” for “missing original UPC” from my mail in rebate form. I asked them to look carefully it should be attached at the bottom of my original purchased receipt of Optical V320 Mouse.
Detail is given here :
Optical Mouse V320 bar code # [protected]
Mail in Rebate : $ 25.00
I wrote them to send me my mail in rebate check of $ 25.00 to my address given in my letter.
More Logitech Complaints & Reviews
- Logitech - Ridiculous No Customer Service 
- Logitech - No support for newly buy trackman mouse problem
- Logitech - Defective product 
- Logitech - No Support Windows 7 
- Logitech - Fraud and scam 
- Logitech - g933 artemis spectrum snow wireless 7.1 gaming headset
- Logitech - wireless bluetooth mouse model logitech b170
- Logitech - customer services
- Logitech - universal folio keyboard
- Logitech - wireless laser mouse m505