LocalNet.com / Billing Credit Card

1 130 Morgan Trace DrValdese, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 828 893 7281

Localnet.com has made charges of $12.95 to my credit card even thou it was cancelled in March of 2008.
I cancelled because I had Dish Network installed that month.Please let me know how to contact them if it is possible.

Pe

Comments

• Nu
      3rd of Aug, 2008

call your card company they can give you the phone number of the company charging you.

• Ke
      25th of Nov, 2008

Have tried to get tech. support and the only answers I could get was there is a technical difficulty in your area. Also would be put on hold for 20-25 min. Called to disconect and was told to write, email or fax, but
    I can't get a reply to my email to insure that my services will be discontinued, per my wishes. In general I have had poor service and rude people to deal with. I don't think that a confirmation is too much to ask for since I have paid for poor service for a year.

• Bi
      10th of Sep, 2009

local net is a scam when you try to cancel your acct.they keep taking the money out.and visa is just as bad the only way i have been able to stop them is to cancel card and get new one william layton bamberg s.c.