[Resolved] Live Career / cancellation of service and refund of the amount fraudulently deducted

1 1 Hallidie Plaza Suite 600San Francisco, CA, United States Review updated:

I had opt for your service in September and after the initial payment of $1.30 I had cancelled your service online but fraudulently without any intimation you kept deducting and a total of $198 has been deducted. I need an immediate refund of all the money unknowingly deducted from my account even after cancellation of your service. This is really a scam, I need my refund as I have not even used any of your service and the deduction charges have increased from $39 to $51 now . This is not acceptable I need the refund.

• Resolution statement

• LiveCareer Customer Care's Response, Jan 21, 2016

Greetings  Serena Britto, I’m very sorry that you feel that way. We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. You can cancel your subscription at any time by calling, you can also cancel by logging into your account and clicking on the Name link. Then click on My Settings then Subscription and you can choose to cancel your subscription. You can also cancel your subscription by emailing your subscription cancellation request to (customerservice@livecareer.com) Once your subscription is canceled, you'll receive an email confirmation. Additionally, you can click live help to chat with us online to request we cancel your subscription. You can also call us if we can be of any further assist to you. I have send you a private message to be able to communicate in a secure manner and be able to assist your directly.

• LiveCareer Customer Care's Response, Feb 04, 2016

Greetings Serena Britto, We have send you once more the private message through here. The content of that message is for us to be able to locate your account and review and in order to do that we will need you to provide the email address that you use to create the account please.

Se
Jan 19, 2016

Comments

• Se
      3rd of Feb, 2016

Hi Katrina,

I have not received any private message from you, anyways I have done all the cancellations long time before as also mentioned in my previous mail this is causing a lot of problems and even yesterday $ 51 has been deducted. I am also not receiving any intimations of renewing or cancellations I have also informed my bank in detail about this fraud and I need a refund anyways, your customer care no is not reachable tried many times nor even your live chat. This is a lot of fraud and the amount is only increasing.