Limited Treasures / Never received Merchandise

1 16687 SE 102nd Court RoadSummerfield, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (352) 693-2480

I ordered a full set of toy bears which each holds a U.S. State quarter. I ordered these from an info commercial back in August of 2009. When I didn't receive my bears, I called them around December 2009 and they said that the first order of bears was being delivered within the next 3 weeks. I never received any bears! I just recently called them again and their telephone number is not working. They have deducted monies from my credit account but I have not received ANY PRODUCT! I want a full refund of my money!

Comments

• La
      25th of Feb, 2010

Ordered collectable US gold coin with bear in November 2009. It's now February 26, 2010, I still have not received the merchandise or my refund and I was charged twice. The customer service number is always busy or they are closed. The phone message says go to customerservice@limitedtreasures.com, and you are referred to the phone number, which is always busy, and so on.

• Je
      26th of Feb, 2010

The BBB has now given Limited Treasures a score of F (lowest score possible and well deserved).

• Pa
      11th of Mar, 2010

I never received any quarters from info commercial and after never get call backs or e-mails I had to cancel the payment in which they sent partial set and were paid still waiting 6months still no complete set and had to write BBB to get help. Still lied to me and won't return my calls promised remaining set in Jan.2010
    and can't even reach them now. Advise all never to order from them they have an FFF by the Better Business Bur.. Goodluck to all who are waiting and never hearing from limted treasures.

Sincerely