Limited Treasures / Product paid for and not shipoped

1 2000 Mallory Lane, Franklin, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-330-4211

I too ordered the State Coin Bears, Order was placed last August, so far I have recieved 1 (one)
Bear (The John Adams) Presidential Bear and thats it.
So far my Debit card has been charged ...08 /31/09...$39.73... 10/01/09...$39.73...10/13/09..$16.94..11/12/09...$39.73...12/10/09...$56.67...12/15/09...$16.94... 01/04/10...$39.73... For a total of $249.47... I have had to cancel my Debit card and get a new one to stop them from taking more, I can't afford them at this price.. Plus the headaches...
I can't get in touch with them either..I turned my complaint over to the banks fraud department and let them handle it..
Just in case anyone from limited treasures reads this, I am

Weldon A. Vanzant Jr.
207 Ridgetop Drive
Russellville, Ky.

Comments

• Je
      9th of Feb, 2010

Same happened to me. Ordered coins in early December for Christmas gift. Never arrived. Called to cancel, and got run around. Very disreputable company. Over 100 complaints filed with Better Business Bureau.

Go to:

to file your complaint. Current file on BBB action against Limited Treasures is very informative.

• Je
      26th of Feb, 2010

The BBB has now given Limited Treasures a score of F (lowest score possible and well deserved).