Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ / I have officially been degraded.
I had two problems with my vehicle (sway arm and transmission) - The vehicle is under warranty and they have had my vehicle for over 11 days. I can't get a human on the phone. This was my email to them:
I have SERIOUS complaints about your customer service. I just called your service department (count them) 16 times in a row to get a status on the vehicle that you've had for over a 11 days. I have NO VEHICLE. I cannot get a human and have continually been dumped into someone's voicemail and/or been disconnected. I am now going to have my attorney officially cancel the warranty on my vehicle. You people have the worst customer service I have ever done business with.
More Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Toyota of Pacific Beach - buying a new car