Lia Sophia / Bought a Ring
I bought an expensive ring from Lia Sophia. This was my first time ever buying jewelry outside a jewelry store. I asked if the rings would turn your finger green. The answer I got was no it won't it is top of the line jewelry.
Now that my finger is green from the ring I plan on getting a full refund if it ever comes.
Also I had asked a former consultant who stated that the reason why my finger turned green was because of ME or my hormones or lotions (which I don't use). I said well that is funny because the finger right next to my now green finger is not green from my mother's ring or is the next finger over which has my wedding ban on it. Same hand don't you think if it was ME that caused the ring to turn my finger green that all my fingers would be green!! So why is that??? Could it simply be cheap jewelry being falsely sold as quality jewelry??? I couldn't get a non brain washed answer, she was like the 4th person I asked after seeing her comments on another online posting site.
Don't waste your money on this jewelry. If you wait for a good sale at your local jewelry store you can get jewelry that doesn't turn your finger green for the same price as their crap!
More Lia Sophia Complaints & Reviews
- Lia Sophia - Fraud and scam 
- Lia Sophia - Scam 
- Lia Sophia - bait and switch 
- Lia Sophia - hostess expiditing orders
- Lia Sophia - Chain turning dark after wearing once 
- Lia Sophia - returning defective jewelry
- Lia Sophia - Prices quoted & Sales Practices
- Lia Sophia - Didn't receive my jewelry order 
- Lia Sophia - Defective Jewelry 
- Lia Sophia - Customer Service