Level 1 Maintenance / WILL NOT PAY

1 VA, United States Review updated:

Level 1 Maintenance will not pay for services rendered. Here is my list of contacts:
Kristin Cassetta---kcassetta@level1maintenance.com
John Chalmers--jchalmers@level1maintenance.com
Steven Ross--sross@level1maintenance.com
Adi Martinez--amartinez@level1maintenance.com
Johanna Teahan--jteahan@level1maintenance.com
John Chalmers--jchalmers@level1maintenance.com
Bombard these people with emails and phone calls. It is about the only way they will pay you. 7-11 corporate needs to do something. This company does not willingly pay and plays games. If I can be of any help o anyone, please contact me and i will do my best.

Comments

• Co
      21st of Jun, 2010

I was contacted by Level 1 Maintenance in early May 201o, to begin lawn services for 7-11s in my area. I serviced these stores every week and got work tickets signed every time, and submitted my invoices with the work tickets at the end of every week. Now its 45 days later and its time for me to get paid. Today I received a letter stating that my billing was rejected because I can only bill once a month for each store for the four visits made that month. I was never made aware of this, and would not have gotten involved with them has I known this. So, I am now looking at mid-August to be paid for work performed the first part of May. I have to re-do my invoices and wait ANOTHER 45 DAYS to get paid. In the meantime, I'm having to pay for my expenses up front with no guarantee of getting paid. This is stalling tactics at their worst. The more I read about this company the more upset I get. It's bad enough dealing with 7-11 store managers, but I did good, quality work for this company and all I ask is to be paid for my work. Any help someone could give in dealing with this sorry company is much appreciated. Thanks,
    Mark Hudson
    Coastal Lawn Care Services
    Moyock, NC
    June, 2010

• Mc
      23rd of Sep, 2010

We are in the same boat in Virgina Beach, VA. Only received 1 partial payment since may as well. Let me know if you have found out anything further as we call and ### daily to no avail.

• Co
      23rd of Sep, 2010

I work out of Moyock, NC and was servicing 7-11s in Chesapeake...Same deal here...One partial payment, then nothing. Then they said it was my insurance forms that were not right...Then it was the work tickets...Then it was the invoices...
    I have spoken with others in the area and have gotten the same scenario from them.
    After four months of hounding their sorry hides, they finally paid me last week. I you want to give me a call, I'll give you my email list ...I found a couple of names at the company who seemed to get things done...
    Thanks, , ,