Leptovox / Almost killed me!

1 Victoria, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 0407080873

I Bought 2 bottles of Leptovox, i read all the testimonies on their website and i got sucked in, in my desperation to lose weight fast. I tried the pills and 2 hours after having my 1st tablet was nauseas, feverish and generally feeling unwell. I had to rush home and tried to sleep it off, i stopped taking it and 4 days later was feeling better, i thought i'd try it again when i was better, this time i took 2 doses of the recommended dose, after breakfast and after lunch... the same thing happened, except this time i had nausea, fever, the shakes, and passed out, i was in and out of a coma for 3 days, i suffered spasms in my belly that were worse than food poisoning (i thought my belly was splitting open), dry mouth, sore kidneys.

only after ringing the nurse at the hospital did i read the fine print on the bottle which said that it hadn't passes U.S FDA approval, it clearly hadn't been passed for a reason. There were no warnings on the bottle or the website that said it would react with other medication. I am a diabetic and taking these tablets almost killed me. Only by the grace of God am i alive. If you have any kind of medical illness DO NOT TAKE this medication. It is dangerous.

Comments

• Ka
      30th of Apr, 2008

The bottle says to take 1 tablet 1-3 times a day not 2 tablets at once.

• Je
      12th of Jul, 2008

I don't believe that any "weight loss pills" are approved through the FDA. Also, Tylen0l is an OTC pill but has caused people to die from as well...it is unfortunate that this happened to you but starting out I would have just done the minimum dose especially after being sick...are you a pill popper or something I couldn't imagine doing what you did after being that sick! I have several people that I have talked to that said this was a good product...I am skeptical of it because like all the other "weight loss pills" they say they reduce fat and help you to lose weight and I have tried soooo many pills but have only had success in working out at the gym! I was hoping to come across that miracle pill but I just don't see it happening.

• Sp
      1st of May, 2009

I am a healthy 40-year old who wanted to lose about 30 pounds and ordered Leptovox too! This diet pill is loaded with caffeine. It had my heart racing and it DOES NOT CURB APPETITE>. all it does is hype you up! - I was very dissappointed and was so nervous throughout the day. after a couple of hours I was starving. I noticed that it did not curb my appetite at all.

The second day I reduced the amount to one pill and the same thing happened. I think the bottom line is some of us have a sensitivity to caffeine and caffeine products. If you do please dont order this product. For those of you who are heavy coffee drinkers, beware you may feel like you are having a heart attack. This product will elevate your heart rate drastically and if you are working out at the same time, I believe you will have some issues using this product.

This product did not pass FDA approval for a reason... so beware!