LensCraftersemployee

If Dec 03, 2018 Reno, NV

I stoped by on Saturday December 1st to go pick my sons and my glasses. I arrived at 8:30. Online lenscrafter.com shows they close at 9. I arrived door was unlocked. One emploee was at the scene at that time. As soon as she saw me coming in she was very rude and started to yell at me saying that she is closed. I told her that online it shows they close at 9 and door was unlocked with the business lights bright and shiny. I left and as i was approaching to my car i double checked online for the hours, I was right..See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Reno, NV I came back, door again was unlocked again and asked her why online shows they close at 9. I told her Im just here to pick up my glasses for my son and I. Should be quick. She continued being rude she stood up and started to kick me out in front of my son. I felt embarrassed and humiliated. I have been a loyal client with lens crafters for many years. I will not go back to pick up my glasses. She was a blond lady with straight hair. I didn't get her name. I felt totally unconfotable. I spend over $700 i paid for my sons and my glasses.