Lenovo Warranty Service / lenovo laptop repair
Lenovo has been "waiting for a part" for six weeks. I purchased an extended warranty for my lenovo laptop. I initiated a repair by phone on jan 15, 2018. The box to return the laptop didn't arrive until feb 10 and required a second call. They show the computer arriving for repair on feb 15 and since feb 21 it has been waiting for a part. I called and they provided no additional information like when they expected the part to arrive or what part was needed. I explained that this is the only computer we own that would do a job we need to complete by april 10 but they offered no assistance, just a lot of "yes ma'am".
I think they should provide us with a loaner machine of the same model until they can fix mine.
Updated by JustD, Mar 27, 2018
No updates at this time
More Lenovo Warranty Service Complaints & Reviews
- Lenovo - rip off company 
- Lenovo - huge shipping delays! 
- Lenovo Mobile - lenovo mobile service centre change my mobile 
- Lenovo Y510 Think Pad - free replacement or coverage of hinge replacement of my think pad lenovo laptop under warranty 
- Lenovo - cheating customers 
- Lenovo Group - lenovo all in one computer
- Lenovo Group - lenovo yoga 730 13.3
- Lenovo Group - Lenovo yoga 730 
- Lenovo Group - x1 yoga
- Lenovo Group - technical support