Leeds Mattress / Defective mattress
I purchased the Simmons mattress in January 2007 at the cost of approximately $3000.00. It was fine for a few months but then the middle because hard and the sides soft...resulting in a mound in the middle and each side slanting outwards. It has resulted in many sleepless nights and sore backs for my husband and myself. I have called twice to ask for a repair or replacement. Each time they sent an inspector out to measure the mattress. Both times we were refused satisfaction because they said it was not bad enough and because there was a stain which voided our warranty (which was never given to us). I noticed the last time the inspector came out he didnt even measure the middle hump . Simmons referred me back to Leeds. Neither company is honoring their warranties.
More Leeds Mattress Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Leeds Mattress - Stay away 
- Leeds Mattress - Defective Simmons Mattress 
- Leeds Mattress - Leeds mattress stores = frauds! 
- Leeds Mattress Factory - no one i can complaint to about a bad mattress they sold us.
- Leeds Mattress - Poor customer service after purchasing a bed 
- Leeds Mattress Factory - terrible mattress, deceptive practices. "wolf in sheep's clothing."