Lean Cuisine / Bad service

1 P. O. Box 72699Rockford, MI, United States Review updated:

In September 2007 I ordered a designer lunch bag from Lean Cuisine. It was to be shipped within 8-10 weeks. At the same time a friend placed an order for the same item. The cost was $9.95 which included shipping and handling.

Around the beginning of December I spoke with my friend and found out that she had received hers before Halloween. Believing that mine must have been lost in shipping I called Lean Cuisine to get a tracking number. I had to call 3 numbers before someone would speak to me about this. I was told that there was a computer glitch detected on November 13 and my order had to be re-processed. I asked how long the re-processing would take and when I should expect the bag. The entire conversation consisted of very vague answers and no date that I should expect to receive it.

I also told the Customer Service Rep that my debit card was charged twice for the bag and asked that I be credited for one of the charges. She said that she would pass this information along to the processing department.

Several days later I received a voicemail form someone identifying herself as a supervisor and stating that if I wanted a refund for the second bag I would have to wait until I receive it and return it for a refund!! (Yeah, right- if it takes this long to receive the bag how long would it take to get a refund!)

I waited until today, December 28 and called again. After several minutes of waiting to speak to someone, I spoke to someone who identified herslf as Patti. She told me the same story, it was a computer glitch and my order is being processed. Again I asked for an explanation why the order my friend placed at the same time was processed without a "glitch" and mine is still in processing. Again - only vague, rehearsed answers.

I feel at this point I am not being treated fairly - not for one bag but also for the second one that I didn't even order. I asked her if I was the only one still waiting and she replied that there was still "a few" waiting. I also asked if they would take all into consideration and rush the order. Again - vague, no detail answers.

Has anyone else had a similar experience with Lean Cuisine.?

Va

Comments

25th of Sep, 2008

You should contact the corporate office and e-mail or send them a later to explain this experience and see what happens. In the past, quite a few times, whenever I have had a bad experience with a company and not even the supervisor or manager is forthcoming or helpful, this is what I do. Just a couple of examples: Payless Corporate ended up sending me a letter of apology, assured me that my concerns will me addressed and sending me a gift card & Best Buy also sent me a letter stating the same but no gift card but at least they took the time to send an earnest response- and it sure was not a form letter. Good luck with this. Your situation is discouraging me from buying one myself.

• Va
      30th of Mar, 2009

yes I have had the same problem! In January I place and order of two set of three about two weeks a part from each other. I received the first set no problem. But have not received the second set how ever lean Cusine has received my money for both sets. I called the company have talked to the customer service several times get the same speach they are sending the complaint to the corporate office. I'm sick of the buck getting passed give me my lunch bags or my money back. I was told the woman in charge at the Corporate office was Lori Smith maybe if we flood her office with calls and faxs we will not be ignored!!!

• Fa
      23rd of Sep, 2013

Lean Cuisine has a very poor attitude toward their customers and customer service which at this point I will be more than happy to express to my family, friends, fellow employes and with anyone who is interested. On March the 7th, I ordered the Hollywood Coaster Set, still have not received the set. I have made several phone call, received several e-mails from clusless and uninterested people with no results. A personnel change may be overdue in the Corporate Office.
    Faye DeFrange