Lawn Doctor / destroyed lawn

1 226A St. Joes Plaza Drive #128Palm Coast, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (386)437-4303

Lawn Doctor treated my lawn in November 2008 for the winter service. Technician over applied application and burned my lawn completely up! I made several phone calls before anyone returned my calls concerning my complaint. When I called the office again in February after another application that I did not consent to, I was told that the company is under a new owner. I spoke with the owner, who at first seemed very willing to resolve my complaint, but when he went out to my house and saw the condition of my lawn, he stated that he did not feel that he should be responsible for what some one else did; to which I informed him that when he bought the business, he bought me as a customer. Lawn Doctor has blatanly refused to correct this situation, now stating that it would cost to much. I priced a pallet of sod for $139.00, to which the new owner states is too much for him.

Comments

• Pi
      21st of Jul, 2009

This is awful that this happened. Usually, Lawn Doctor does great. (I don't know about your area) The chemicals that they use don't 'burn up' the lawn... they are slow-release. Maybe someone put something on it they shouldn't have. At any rate, they should have fixed the problem.

• Mo
      29th of Jun, 2011

I use this Lawn Doctor in Palm Coast and I have had great success with them. Sorry to hear about your lawn but I have to say mine looks great.