Lawn Doctor / Destroyed lawn
Lawn Doctor treated my lawn in November 2008 for the winter service. Technician over applied application and burned my lawn completely up! I made several phone calls before anyone returned my calls concerning my complaint. When I called the office again in February after another application that I did not consent to, I was told that the company is under a new owner. I spoke with the owner, who at first seemed very willing to resolve my complaint, but when he went out to my house and saw the condition of my lawn, he stated that he did not feel that he should be responsible for what some one else did; to which I informed him that when he bought the business, he bought me as a customer. Lawn Doctor has blatanly refused to correct this situation, now stating that it would cost to much. I priced a pallet of sod for $139.00, to which the new owner states is too much for him.
More Lawn Doctor Complaints & Reviews
- Lawn Doctor - Bad service 
- Lawn Doctor - Avoid at any cost guys 
- Lawn Doctor - poor service and follow up 
- Lawn Doctor - Cheats & scam
- Lawn Doctor - Bad service and rude cusotomer care 
- Lawn Doctor - lawn became worse then came to my house to harass
- [Resolved] Lawn Doctor - lawn service
- Lawn Doctor - failed to provide service results that have been paid for.
- Lawn Doctor - Unsafe conduct
- Lawn Doctor - Destroyed entire new lawn