Las Vegas Skin & Cancer Clinics, Ltd. / Non refund of over payment!

I was required to pay the deductible from my insurance company even though I tried to explain that my company would deduct their amount from the first bill it received. I paid $214.00 on 1/16/07. My insurance company then paid the bill in full including the amount I had paid. On 11/4/07 I called the office and spoke with Jenny. She said the check would be processed immediately. After several months I decided to try a different office. On 1/8/08 I spoke with Trisha the supervisor. She said she would fax the info to Christy and a check would be issued.

On 1/10/08 I spoke to Matt in the billing office and he said it would take several weeks for the check to be processed.

On 2/8/08 I again called Trisha and she put me through to Christy Mull. She said she would call the accounting office on 2/11/08 and request a check.

I called 3/6/08 and spoke with Nichole since Christy was on another line. I explained the situation to her and asked to have Christy call me. I called several hours later and Christy was in a meeting. I called again at 3:00P.M. and got a recording, even though the office is supposed to be open until 4:00 P.M. I left a message for Christy to call me. It's after business hours now and no one has returned my call.

Comments

• Da
      23rd of Apr, 2008
    Las Vegas Skin & Cancer Clinic - Refund
    Las Vegas Skin & Cancer Clinic
    Las Vegas
    Nevada
    Phone: 702

This issue has been resolved. It took a year to receive my refund but it has been taken care of.

• Te
      31st of Aug, 2008

The doctors at this clinic are no different from most of the whiney, greedy doctors in Las Vegas. The office staff is rude and they don't know what they are talking about. I got three different stories from three different people about why they dont consider suture removal as part of the primary procedure.