Posted:

7917 New Utrecht Ave. Zip 11214
Brooklyn, New York
Phone: 718-232-2889
yallstore.com
Stay away from screenaid, laptopz. com, gaingame. com, yallstore. com, yallstock. com, yall, ect...

Recently ordered wii accecssory on the web thru gaingame. com, when I opened the box and saw a gun inside, it look very real, I could almost not able to tell the difference. And I email them back and they said they didn't ship the wrong item. I went to their both locations, found they were working at nights. There's no sign or store front, but there's a buzzer also there's drive way locking spot.
All of their dot com names are running thru the main business name (Gaingame inc. ) registered in 2006, and it's almost 3 years and it's about time for them to change business name because they owe irs money by collecting all sales taxes not reporting to.

I found their telephone number thru google and verizon yellow pages.
The owner's living address:

7917 new utrecht ave.
Brooklyn, ny 11214
Tel. 718-232-2889
Voip tel. 845-228-8876
Complaint comments Comments (24) Complaint country United States Complaint category Consumer Electronics

Comments

D  15th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
I have bought a laptop ac adapter from laptopz.com, they have Fast service, With the free shipping and 10% off.At the begin i do'nt believe this, but when i receive the package, i know it the truth.I Will go to laotpz.com again for my second shopping.
A  17th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
I offen order laptop accessories from laptopz.com, I am very satisfied with the products on this site, This site offen provide offer Product to customers, I bought a keyboard last year,
I find it very easy to use, and now it is still intact, I am very happy to buy laptop accessories
from this site, so I will order products from laptopz.com again.
A  28th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
The two previous posts are obviously written by the same person. Very poor grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Read both posts aloud, it's hilarious.
D  6th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
Well I do not know what this person ordered but the site and the company are a joke! As far as my experience they are scamming people. I ordered a Keyboard on December 6th. to date it still has not arrived and I all I get form them is the same BS answer well just be patient it should just be a few more days! They answer quick until you say I have not received anything I want my money back! No suddenly no reply! I am almost sure that I will find nothing has been shipped. They keep referring back to a useless USPS tracking number and all you can find out form them is that they had been contacted about the item and not that it was actually received or shipped!

I have ordered lots of things online and never had a problem like this! I ordered a few things a few days after Christmas and have already received them from even farther away!

Checking into Fraud now and filing a complaint with Paypal as well! I suggest no one buy anything from them!
A  15th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
Ya the company sucks. Even ordering something simple as an AC Adapter is like pulling teeth and having hemorrhoids. I'd rather have bowel problems than deal with this stupid BS Chinese Cantonese lady (her name is Alice or so she says) that can't speak English to save her life. Really terrible experience.
A  5th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
Laptopz is a ripoff!!!
They sent me a keyboard for a Toshiba A65 that won't fit a Toshiba A65. Worse yet, the shipment packaging was so bad for the keyboard (a soft, unpadded envelope) that the keyboard arrived badly bend. Customer service? Forget it!! They don't even want to provide you with a phone number or address!!!

Any positive reviews that you see here are undoubtedly from Laptopz owners/employees!!!
N  21st of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
i buy battery for my dell 1505. it was good, but after 3, 5 month he die, ind it have 3 years warranty. i mail for him -many time not answer!from beginning of February til now. i mail from different account-and call to ebay customer service. and finally he answer, that VIRUUUS destroy all data(can you believe, that Internet service work w/o anti-virus and firewall) i mail shipping mail with all details- he answer that i can send and replace o repair, BUT HE DON'T GIVE A ADDRESS.!!! all time that i ask address he ask me new technical q, but don't give address!
I'm very angry!
N  21st of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
Phone: 718-232-2889 not in service Voip Tel. 845-228-8876 not answer? somebody know new number?
A  22nd of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
send today W/O ADRESS as usual!
Glad to hear from you.

Customers must report to us within 7 business days if item DOA or can’t work, and return package within 60 days from the delivery date for exchange or refund.

As you know, you bought it two months ago, the order is out of date for refund or exchange. Would you like returning back for repair?

You are welcome to contact us if you have any questions.

Hope to have your early reply soon.

Tks & Best Rgds.

new letter

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 1:48 AM, LaptopZ eBay Service wrote:

Dear 1bm,

Long time no see.
Yes, we really want to resolve the problem asap.

Now you have two choice:
1.We can give you RMA# for return to repair.
2.If you do not like a repaired one, you also you send $20 to our account:payment@laptopz.com. That we can send you a brand new one at once.
You know a brand one is more than $20.

Have a nice day.
Sincerely yours,
Sunny

Department: Laptopz eBay Store
Status: Processing

chutzpa!!! he want more money! and i wait from 11 february !
A  5th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
next letter still w/o address
Dear 1bm,

Thanks for your reply.

Would you kindly tell us the number of the supplier attached on the item?Such as Yall-s1008.
It's very important for us to check the manufacture and send the battery back to them for repairing.

Looking forward to you reply.
Please feel free to contact if any question, we can assist
Have a nice day.
Sincerely yours,
Tidy

Department: Laptopz eBay Store
D  3rd of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
definetly fabricate a rumour
N  31st of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
STAY AWAY! I bought a laptop battery in April of 2010. It went bad in a matter of days. They had me go through this ridiculous testing procedure before they would give me a RMA, but I did it and I sent the battery back and they said they had to "repair" my battery and send it back. I let them screw me around until it was too late to complain to ebay. they wanted me to pay an additional $15 to send me a new battery before mine was repaired. I refused. They now say (six and one half months later) that, yes, the battery is bad and want me to pay them $12 for shipping the "repaired" battery to me.

The owner's name and home address is
Xiu Ping Chen

Brooklyn, NY 11214
Tel. 718-232-2889
Voip Tel. 845-228-8876
A  20th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
Laptopz sucks. I ordered a replacement keyboard from them and one key did not work at all. I contacted customer service but it seems that department only works in midnights and I could not get timely response. Finally I got a RMA and sent the keyboard back for replacement. I haven't heard from them thereafter, until I emailed them and was told that the item was out of stock and will not be available for 15-30 days. They refused to refund the shipping cost when I asked to return the item. STAY AWAY!
N  20th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
This is a one man operation no matter how many names he uses in his emails. Chinese immigrant who has figured out how to steal through eBay. If you bought through eBay, complain now, don't wait. If not through eBay, dispute the credit card charge right away. If through your bank, ask them if you have any recourse.
A  11th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
Wow...I wish I'd thought to do a little research before purchasing an an AC adapter from Laptopz.com through eBay. It was really cheaply priced but now I know why. It worked for a short time and then began to have intermittent issues until it finally stopped working. I should mention here that the item was advertised using a picture of the adapter with "3 Year Warranty!" as part of the image. I'd already left "positive feedback" which I'm sure is part of the reason the company is rated so highly on eBay. Here is the catch. Once the item's defectiveness becomes clear (and it will...), it will likely be beyond the 45 days you have to complain to eBay, beyond the 60 days you have to file a complaint through PayPal and you will have already left your positive feedback since everything seemed great when you first receive your item. The part that makes the company so absolutely horrible is this. Just try and actually USE your so-called "warranty". I tried contacting them multiple times through eBay, through their given email address, through their own "instant chat support". I got absolutely NO response with the exception of the instant chat. After stating that my item wasn't working and I was requesting warranty service, I was told the represented only dealt with web site issues but would "send" my information along to the company. Of course, I got no response. EBay graciously logged a record of my complaint and suggested they'd shot the seller down if enough people complained. I'm guessing most people will just let it go due to the low cost of the items and the trouble it takes to pursue the issue. I'm not even sure if I'd rather be one of the people offered a replacement for a "fee" that's more than the original price. They suck either way. Apparently, he's figured out that it's more efficient to just ignore the buyer completely. To see their misleading ratings on eBay makes me question eBay's reliability now. Like another poster wrote, this person has figured out a way to repeatedly scam people through eBay and I see it's been going on for a while now. What's to stop people from listing an item with "a 50 year warranty!!!" and then just ignoring anyone who tries to use it?
A  15th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
This is a one man show, not a big reputable company. They literally stole from me. "Warranty" is a joke if you are out of the 45 day eBay complaint period and are out of the complaint period of your credit card or Paypal. They just ignore you and won't answer emails or phone. These are thieves.
N  26th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes

Laptopz.com - They won't stand behind their warranty and will not respond to emails
laptopz.com

STAY AWAY FROM LAPTOPZ. They sell on ebay and advertise a 3 year warantee on laptop batteries. The batteries are junk and fail after about 3 months. They won't stand behind their warranty and will not respond to emails.
A  23rd of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
i bought a mp3 player from them on ebay and it NEVER turned on!!!
N  15th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes

Laptopz.com - They sent the wrong laptop replacement keyboard and refuse a return
laptopz.com

Do not buy from them! I do not believe they are in the US. They sent the wrong laptop replacement keyboard and refuse a return. I was chatting with someone at the company and in the middle she terminated the chat. They do not have a phone number.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree