Lamson College / Lamson College Fraud Lamson College Scam

1 875 W Elliot Rd # 206, TempeTempe, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: (480) 898-7000

All other Lamsion College Student scammed by the schools surge tech program, surgical tec program please email us or post on this topic. You can reach me at:
lamsonsurgetechlawsuit@gmail.com

Lamson Lied promising externships during the 13 month program. Once you are in the program you find out the wait for externships is being pushed out longer (6 months etc.)
Program was a joke..not taken seriously
Teachers/Instructors were ex-Lamson students who could not get jobs at real hospitals.
Inconsistant Instructors: One Instructor trains you on their way and the next Instructor tells you you are doing it wrong
Instructors humiliate students.
Teachers/Instructors gave test answers away to the students so they would pass the class no matter what. I have the test answers provided by the Instructors who were too busy telling us about getting boob-jobs, bar fights and doing time in tent city instead of instructing/teaching us.
Do not ask any questions because the Instructor will not be able to answer the questions
School Director, Dean, & Administrators unfair
Receptionists dodge phone calls and sends callers to voicemails that are never returned.
It is pretty bad when Hospitals will not take the FREE labor (the externships) in this economy.
Join us in the fight we want to hear from you if you were involved or are still a part of this scam by Lamson/Delta College. If you are in another Lamson College or Delta College program that was a scam or miss-managed contact us at:

lamsonsurgetechlawsuit@gmail.com

Search Engine:
Lamson Surge Tech Lawuit, Lamson Lawsuit, Lamson College Lawsuit, Lamson Fraud, Lamson Surgical Tech, Lamson Surgical Technology Program, Lamson Surgical Technology Fraud, Lamson Surgical Technology Scam: Delta College Surge Tech Lawuit, Delta College Lawsuit, Delta College Lawsuit, Delta College Fraud, Delta College Surgical Tech, Delta CollegeSurgical Technology Program, Delta College Surgical Technology Fraud, Delta College Surgical Technology Scam

Comments

• St
      20th of Jun, 2009

The surgical tech program is a waste of time. Lamson don't tell you that you have to wait at least 6 months or longer for a site. That's crazy how are you suppose to pay off your student loan if no one is gonna hire you???? Hospitals want at least 1yr under your belt as a surg tech before they will hire you...

• Vt
      29th of Dec, 2009

I Completely agree about what is/has been going on at Lamson College! They are so pushy about you joining their programs and they are a complete joke! My Daughter signed up for the Medical Assisting program last October, she complained constantly about the instructors, how they don't know what they are doing, they are very unprofessional and even when the students complained to the Dean, the Dr who was in charge of the program, etc., they did absolutely nothing! She finished the schooling part and had to do the extern, and they have done nothing to help her finish. they refuse to send us her transcripts as she is trying to finish at another college, they refuse to let her do the extern out of state, which if this is a nationally accredited program it shuold not matter where it is done. They have let some students do their extern out of state, so they are being very prejudice. And your absolutely right - the person who answers the phone always send you to voice mail, and NO-ONE will ever call you back. I would NEVER recommend this college to anyone! All they care about is taking your money! Please if anybody is considering any type of program through a college like this, GO TO A PLACE THAT HAS NATIONWIDE LOCATIONS! AND CHECK THEM OUT ONLINE BEFOR YOU SIGN UP

• Jd
      3rd of Mar, 2010

This not only goes for the medical program but the paralegal program as well. I graduated from Lamson and honestly learned nothing. We had books that were 12 chapters long in our legal classes but maybe touched on half of them. They pass you just to pass you to collect on their money. I should have never passed my classes since I left that school not knowing near what I need to know and I expressed this to my teachers who really had no concern. I passed classes with A's and B's and can not tell you a thing about what I learned in most of my core classes or show you one assignment. I would never recommend this school for any of their programs. I suggest to those that if you are looking to further your career but are looking to do it in the shortest time possible, do not do it. Private schools are all profit and that is the bottom line.

8th of Jun, 2010

I was also part of the paralegal program. First off, you get what you put into the program. My instructors were, for the lack of a better saying lacking in how to teach. That being said the staff at the school is what really disappoints me. Unless you get a job at one of the valleys largest law firms you are nothing to them. The other problem is that I have called this damn school EVERY day since June first to get my transcripts sent to my university and no call back! I went through this a year ago and when they finally sent the official transcripts they sent them to me!! Everyone knows that official transcripts need to be sent to the school that you are attending not the former student.

24th of Mar, 2015

Graduated in 2010, kept in contact with the program director BEFORE my graduation date, and i was promised so many leads, but each time i went to her office she was too busy. I had to hurry and get a CSR job and yet continued to search for a job in the legal field but with no experience, the chances were slim.

• De
      22nd of Sep, 2015

Scoop u in and paint this big extravagant pic of how they will be there with you all the way with internship work before u graduate and help with work leads etc got a fat zero in that dept. And help never appeared and neither did that lead. The classes were a joke there is no way anyone that graduated from this school could hold a job as a legal sec or office sec period first of all they dont teach enough of the legal portion of the studies i dont think there were any classes of that type and multiple choice does not make one educated in any minute area of law . Or business sec. I am thankful that this worthless want to be college has closed all its doors in Arizona but at what cost a lot of students left to figure out in the end they got scammed and most of them didn't fight back for there education and all the money they spent. wasted because : 1, We didn't get the education we should have received and if we did move on in that career found it extremely hard to adjust because of lack of knowledge we should have learned from the course we paid for 2. . Instructors didn't care about teaching just marked u present so everyone got paid whether u actually stayed in class or not 3. Was no job placement that's a joke i am still fighting to get compensation for the loss of money and suffering for all these years but time will tell in the end i suppose ...

• As
      5th of Aug, 2016

I finished the medical assisting program in January of 2008 and had to move to New Mexico due to some family related issues. The dean of the school told me this happens to quite a few people and that they would do everything they could to work with me in getting my externship hours out here as an out of state extern. He told me I could help by calling places and that they would work on it as well... I spent 4 days on the phone from 8am to 5pm, called about 50+ places and found about 10 who would accept me as an out of state extern. I called the Dean back and gave them the information and was told they would fax the appropriate information to set it up to the places. I called the places back a few days later and they hadnt received anything. I called the Dean back and was told the same thing. Followed up a couple days later and still nothing so I had 6 places who offered to fax them their information to get the ball rolling. Still nothing happened. After several weeks I gave up and decided to go to school for something else. Then I started getting calls up to 5 times a day from Lamson trying to collect money. I had explained that I was in between jobs and what was happening and they told me they would send me deferment paperwork. I never got it... I then attempted to contact them in 2009 to pay my balance and get my transcripts and they sent me to a voicemail. I made several attempts to get a hold of them with no success. I finally found out they closed and have since been trying to get my transcripts. I am still waiting them and cannot apply to the university I want to because they are requiring this transcript even though they are closed.

• Fe
      20th of Jun, 2018

I took the MA program and my education is garbage because my teacher was arrested by the FBI for impersonating a doctor and the head of the program lost his license for writing illegal prescriptions.