Lacoste Polo shirt / fake, liars, worst customer service

1 2167 East 21st streetBrooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: (347) 713-3201

THEY ARE FAKE AND LIARS. I BOUGHT A LACOSTE PINK POLO SHIRT. AND IT WAS FAKE. IT SAID IT WAS A REAL LACOSTE. BUT I FOUND OUT THAT ITS FAKE. EVEN IF I ASK FOR REFUND, IT WOULD TAKE FOREVER TO GET MY MONEY BACK.
DONT TRY TO PURCHASE ANYTHING IN THEIR SITE. THERES NO WAY TO CONTACT THEM WITH THEIR ONLY UNRELIABLE EMAIL CONTACT.

Da

Comments

• Mo
      13th of Apr, 2009

I agree with you. I bought a pair of shoes for my husband. He wore them once and the soles ripped right off from under the shoe!!
    I contacted them three times and no one returned my e-mails!!! Thier quality sucks as does their customer service.

18th of Jun, 2009

I am from Australia. In August 2008 I purchased a pair of Lacoste sunglasses in a NY department store. They arm completely broke away from the body of the sunglasses this morining. How can I contact someone to have these repaired/replaced.

In Australia, my only option at this stage is to email to the address below - they do not take phone calls!!!

returns@truealliance.com.au

I hope you can assist me.

18th of Jun, 2009

In August 2008 I purchased a pair of Lacoste sunglasses from a New York department store. This morining the arm broke completely off from the body of the sunglasses.

The Lacoste store in Sydney directed me to a telephone number but the receptionist told me the after sales people do not take phone calls!!! only emails or fax

returns@truealliance.com.au

I hope you can help

18th of Jun, 2009

well that is not very comforting.

• Mi
      24th of Jan, 2011

hi,
    good morning sir this sunita from kerela i had gone to inorbit mall hyderabad i had met with one of your staff Mr anil who had ask me to come to trail room i request the company owner to take serious action for this and my bill no is 50154 i also complain to many guyz like store manager and all by this we will never come to your shop next time...waiting for your reply sunita