LA Fitness / charges on credit card!
I"m writing this on behalf of my 21 year old son. Robbie survived a MVA on 1/26/2008, but needed a spleenectomy, had a collapsed lung and three broken ribs. While sitting in his hospital room I was going over my list of who I needed to call. On Jan. 30-08 I called LA Fitness to freeze his membership. I was told he was already being billed for February although it was still January. I balked and was told to call a Wendy to get the charge removed. I tried to reach her several times and finally connected on 2-4-08. What a miserable, cold hearted individual. She told me since we did not notify them 30 days prior there was nothing she could do. If I would have known 30 days prior my son would almost lose his life and spend 5 days in ICU 100 miles away from home he would not have left on the ski trip and Wendy would not be known to me. During this conversation not once did she ever extend any sympathy, wish him a speedy recovery not one single word of compassion. It was all cut and dry business as usual. I can't believe this person is working in a customer service type of business. What a horrible horrible uncaring individual. I have been on hold for 1 1/2 hrs trying to contact the corporate office. Future LA Fitness members beware they could care less about you it's all about the mighty dollar and I guess my son's $24.99 is going to keep the company afloat.
More LA Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LA Fitness - confessions of a former la fitness employee 
- LA Fitness - la fitness membership cancellation cheating! 
- LA Fitness - inappropriate behavior at la fitness! 
- Lafitness-Personal Training - misleading/scam 
- LA Fitness - swimming pool 
- LA Fitness - membership services (lack of)
- LA Fitness International - member service
- LA Fitness International - customer service
- LA Fitness International - theft at la fitness
- LA Fitness International - service