Kroger / pharmacy
Hi, I called in (2) Rx on 1/29 and they still were not ready on 2/5.
The lady working the pharmacy, drive thru on 2/5 ~5:30p acted like I was the problem for questioning why they weren't ready after so many days and i'm about ready to transfer all Rx away from Kroger or back to the Monroe, MI store where they are more friendly and work faster (there are consistent lines at Lamberville Pharmacy too).
This same lady (at Lambertville) sounded like the voice that has been rude on the phone, regarding similar inquiries.
Between my wife & I, we probably spend thousands per year at Kroger's and us, or no one else, should be treated this way (my cust. # is same as phone #).
Thank you, TR
More Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy 
- Kroger - fired unjustly 
- Kroger - employee complaint 
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service! 
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers 
- Kroger - Public Health/Proper Training for Deli Workers
- Kroger - parking lot. 
- Kroger - pricing
- Kroger - fuel station 
- Kroger Pharmacy - kroger rx savings club