King Soopers / racist employees
My son and I were walking thru the store and the employees were saying good morning to the customers all of which were either white or Hispanic. We were passed by at least three who said nothing. as well as the monitor at self check out who we had to find to get help with the machine. I would advice black people not to shop here period. they even have black employees who say that these people act like they are not wanted there. when we first got here there were no black people employed at this store. I will drive the extra miles to Safeway or Albertsons from this point on..
More King Soopers Complaints & Reviews
- King Soopers - abusive to employees 
- King Soopers - terrible experience 
- King Soopers - arrogant manager 
- King Soopers - arrests complainers 
- King Soopers - beware 
- King Soopers - unethical behavior
- King Soopers - your online floral department!!!
- King Soopers - store manager is incompetent
- King Soopers - service/checkout/manager
- King Soopers - pharmacy and store manager