Kim Komando / Bad service

United States Review updated:

I am trying once again to post a follow up to my first complaint about not being able to access podcasts that I agreed to pay for. The problem apparently is that I made a spelling error when entering my email address. My password won't work so they can't send me a new password. They probably sent a reply to a non-existent email address. I am still paying $14.95 a month for a service I cannot access and there is still no way to contact Kim Komando directly to rectify the problem. I have some 30 years of experience with computers having taught the subject at one time and having programmed for years. I made a simple typing error when I registered that I found out about. Why is it so hard to contact them directly to fix this problem? I don't make many spelling errors but I did this time and there seems to be no way to rectify it.
Va

Comments

Wa
  25th of Sep, 2008
I can believe any thing whe someone makes a career 'trying to help 'us'.
I cannot stop her e-mail; A reasonable person would assume that her system would accept, that when her e-mail is labeled as spsm, then she would show respect and stop sending them, or that her website would privide a user friendly way to get of her list.

Komando.com Logo Komando.com