Key Bank (Beaverton, OR) / Rude receptionist lady

OR, United States Review updated:
I totally agree with you. I called in today "Beaveton Keybank" in Oregon.. to just check what my checking account balance was and this rude lady named Cheryl answered the phone. She was giving me this attitude and it was not professional at all. She said "may i have your name", I said "my name" then she said "yeah, "my name" what" in a rude tone. Then that is not all, she asked me when was my last deposit...and I told her I don't know (how the hell am I suppose to remember the exact amount). Then she told me "well, that is not the right amount without that i am afraid I can't tell you". So I said, "well, can't you check my social security ### to make sure its me?". Then she said "yeah" and gave me a false checking account balance afterwards. How did I know? I called a different branch afterwards to make sure, and ended up with two different checking account balance. So, I called back "Beaverton Keybank" again (same lady picked up) and complained to her how she has given me false checking account balance and told her how their service sucks. Then she went on about some bull ### excuse blah blah blah. Anyways, don't go here...rude people and their service sucks.

Comments

Dy
  27th of Aug, 2008
Key Bank in Beaverton, OR they do have rude people and their service isn't that great either. I give double thumbs down for this Key Bank.