Kentucky Fried Chicken / overcharge and rude to customer

1 206 N. WilsonSand Springs, OK, United States Review updated:
Phone: 245-2363

Mon. Sept. 15 beteen 3:15 and 3:30 p.m. I ordered an 8 pc. bucket and paid for the 8 pc bucket. When we opened it up at home it was a 6 pc with some small pieces. I think the order number was 401. I looked very hard for the receipt but couldn't find it. So I called the manager to let him know that a mistake had been made so he could at least tell his workers to get it right. He talked, it seemed, like he was quite arrogant. He blew me off and hung up on me and put the phone on answering machine.
I have had trouble there numbers of times, for instance I asked one employee not to handle money and then my food. She proceeded tp massage my biscuits with her hands.

She is not there anymore but that kind of stuff makes me wonder why I am stupid enough to go back.

Sincerely, Mr. Arlyn L Clary

Hope I can get a genuine reply because you don't have very many complaints in which to respond.

THANKS

Comments

Ci
  8th of Oct, 2008

We recently went into the same KFC and it was awful. The woman manager was very nasty to her employees and the food was awful. Nothing like it used to be. We won't be going back. This is the 2nd time we have felt that way but had forgotten since the first time was a while back.