Kentucky Fried Chicken / overcharge and rude to customer
Mon. Sept. 15 beteen 3:15 and 3:30 p.m. I ordered an 8 pc. bucket and paid for the 8 pc bucket. When we opened it up at home it was a 6 pc with some small pieces. I think the order number was 401. I looked very hard for the receipt but couldn't find it. So I called the manager to let him know that a mistake had been made so he could at least tell his workers to get it right. He talked, it seemed, like he was quite arrogant. He blew me off and hung up on me and put the phone on answering machine.
I have had trouble there numbers of times, for instance I asked one employee not to handle money and then my food. She proceeded tp massage my biscuits with her hands.
She is not there anymore but that kind of stuff makes me wonder why I am stupid enough to go back.
Sincerely, Mr. Arlyn L Clary
Hope I can get a genuine reply because you don't have very many complaints in which to respond.
More Kentucky Fried Chicken Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC - waiting time
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- KFC In Cyprus Limassol 9 - take advantage of employees 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Poor service/Raw Product/lack of product
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - service
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - appalling service
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - horrible services terrible employees.
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - bad service