Ken Bacchus & Barbara Bacchus / Pervasive Credit Card Scam - Disney World Employee Gone Bad

1 1103 Sugar Berry Trail, Oviedo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 407-227-5017

Ken Bacchus and Barbara Bacchus defrauded my jewelry shop in Georgia. Kenny Bacchus is an employee at Disney by day and a credit card scam artist by night. What happened was Barbara Bacchus walked into my jewelry store and purchased a ladies Movado and a 24kt gold necklace. She was accompanied by her husband Ken Bacchus.

At first, they seemed like a very nice couple. They walked into my store, shook my hand, and advised me that they were interested in buying a new watch and a necklace. It almost seemed too perfect, because withing 5 minutes Ken Bacchus knew exactly what his wife wanted. He picked it out and bought it right there on the spot. Kenny Bacchus stated he worked at Disney World, and I said heck, he must be a pretty good guy.

Two weeks later I received a notice from American Express that Ken Bacchus charged back on his order. The first thing I did was call Kenneth Bacchus on the number he provided me. The moment the operator told me it was disconnected I knew I had been scammed.

Come to find out Barbara Bacchus, Kenny's wife, has ripped off several companies like mine in the past. After I ran a credit check I discovered that they were upside down on their mortgage, taking out several loans and intentionally not paying them back.

I've now registered complaints with American Express, the FBI, and the Department of Homeland Security. So far nothing has happened. Can anyone help me?

Comments

• Ci
      Nov 23, 2010

Scammers and people like team Bacchus are not easy to spot. I can personally testify and prove to ANY doubters, that Ken did useless and incompetent Air Cond. / Heat vents on my home. When he got done, I had ZERO heat/air flow into the home in one section ---- but I did have an air conditioned front side walk in the WINTER, and a heated front side walk in the summer. He was long gone (like a grifter) when I realized the problem. True story, sad but true. name withheld out of fear of retaliation.

• Li
      May 04, 2013

Rich Gorman Norma Gorman and Richard Gorman sr. Will you 3 ever stop? Do you think posting lies and these ridiculous stories about Sparkle's parents, will make them true? You all need help. Professional help.

• Na
      Jun 10, 2013

I am shocked by this. Ken has worked on our ac at two different houses for probably 15 years. He was always exceptionally honest and hard working. I find this hard to believe.