Kaya Rehab Asiafalse advertising

kaya asia is a rehab in baguio. during my call asking for help for my family member, i asked mr. robert labos if the rehab is accredited and if theyre counselors are licensed. after a long explanation which i really didnt understand, he said they have all the licenses. i also asked about the food and the bedrooms and told me satisfaction rate is 99%. now, my family member had finished his stay/program but much to my surprise, the expensive rehab cost is not worth it. food is nice but not what we expect. room is ok but often theres no tissue paper. mr. robert labos and his wife, evy the clinical head, were often arguing about money. theres no excursion and theres no free snacks. what they put on their website attracted me to let my family member go to their treatment but everything is only false advertising. theres no excursion to la union or anything. my family member is now trying not to use not because of the treatment but he is "nasasayangan" to the money we payed to kaya. we dont have receipt for 100, 000+ pesos we payed plus hidden charges. avoid this money making machine!

Re
Feb 19, 2016

Comments

• Fo
      May 03, 2016

I was a former enrollee at KAYA and I chose not to disclose my name for now to maintain my privacy. I stayed at KAYA for around 3 months and I can attest to the goodness of Sir Robert and Maam Evy. I only have to speak my personal experiences. Every institution has their ups and downs, especially with KAYA that is only more than a year old. I strongly believe and felt that providing CARE for the clients is the primary goal of KAYA. They've always tried to give the best they can for me. I've always been included to the personalized care they provide and I was always asked me how I feel and think about my treatment plan. Whenever I feel down, even the rest of the staff are there to give me emotional support and encouragement. As far as I'm concerned, nobody made me feel discriminated or worthless or in a jail. I'm always treated humanely with dignity and respect. This is why I love KAYA and I believe in their vision and purpose, which is to provide the best care without hesitation.

• Me
      Jul 17, 2019

WORST REHAB CENTER EVER! ESPECIALLY ROBERT LABOS. NO BIR PERMIT! GOODLUCK WITH THE CLOSURE OF THE CENTER SOON! SEE YOU SOON ROBERT :)