08:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Kaspersky.com / fraud of credit card

Ka Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-328-5700

On 11-21-09 in the middle of the night someone used my bank card to purchase something from Kaspersky.com. We found 2 charges for $108.02 to be charged to our account. We called our bank immediately and put a hold/stop on my card and was told we just have to wait and see if the 2 charges just get dropped or if they go through. So we sat and waited, then on 11-24-09 the one charge was dropped from our account. On 11-25-09 I called [protected] to see if I could find out any information on this order. I spoke with Carmella, who had a very strong accent and I could not understand what she was saying. I gave her my name, she looked up the account, I quickly explained to her that I did not order anything from them and that this order was by fraud. The only thing I could understand from her was that the order was put on hold. Since I couldn't understand anything else she was saying I asked to speak with someone that I could understand, I had to repeat that request 3 times, finally the Floor Manager, Ryan came on the phone, I started to explain to him that this order was by fraud. He said he could not give me any information about this order due to security reasons. I wanted to know what address they had and I could not get any thing out of him. By the end of the conversation he said the order has been cancelled and nothing will be charged to my account. We did say at least 2 times that we will be contacting the police and he didn't reply to that, we eventually hung up. Today, 11-27-09 the 2nd charge has now been dropped from our account and the bank will be reversing 2 NSF charges made to our account because the 2 $108.02 charges made 2 items bounce. I am sending this complaint so hopefully it won't happen to anyone else.

Comments

• Ka
      Feb 29, 2012

This number 877-232-4588 was given to my by a fraudulent tech support company called emergus (888-621-0786). They gave them access into my computer through TeamViewer thinking that they were Kaspersky Anti-Virus, and they ended up hacking into my best buy credit card account by the end of the call. I had to cancel it and have submitted the complaint to the FBI's internet crimes department. Watch out, these people have very thick Indian accents and become rude/hostile when you question them. After reporting the incident to Kaspersky, then Best Buy, both confirmed that I was not speaking with anyone affiliated with Kaspersky -- it was a scam.

Jun 02, 2017

http://www.status-now.com/ http://velocitycx.com/ http://www.velocityfulfillment.com/ is a total SCAM.

A class action lawsuit needs to be started to stop this company from continuing to not fulfill their obligations.

Just think how many millions of dollars a company like this could make by not issuing checks, saying approved then never mailing checks, contact them saying check never arrived then resubmitting and waiting another 4 - 6 weeks only to not have it show up again, try 3rd time same results.

OBVIOUS SCAM.

Contact the product manufacturer 877-232-4588 and let then know the fulfilment center they have chosen is not fulfilling their obligations.

Remember if you paid with a credit card call card company and ask them to do a CHARGEBACK.

www.[redacted]s.com

www.bbb.com

are some other options as is Social Media etc..

This must be stopped ASAP.