Kaspersky Internet Security / poor customer service/overcharge
I used the trial version of Kaspersky's Internet Security and liked it, so I decided to purchase the license for three computers. According to the company's web site, the purchase price had been reduced from $79.95 to $49.95. I clicked on the "Purchase" button and checked out, hoping that at checkout the reduction in price would be reflected.
It was not.
I was charged full price.
I contacted customer service (an Indian call center) and was told I would receive a refund for the difference. A week later I received an e-mail message informing me I had received a refund, but it was not for the full price difference -- it was a PARTIAL refund. When I called customer service (again - in India) the representative did not know why I had been given only a partial refund, and I could not speak with anyone who knew. The representative informed me he would put in a request for the remaining portion of the refund and I would receive an e-mail message at a later date regarding the company's decision about the request.
I asked if anyone could call me, or if there was anyone I could speak to at that time, who could tell me why I only received a partial refund. I was informed that Kaspersky does not contact customers and there is no one I can speak to.
Too bad. This could be a really good product, but false advertising is against the law. I wonder if Kaspersky will have someone contact me when I file a complaint with the Attorney General?
More Kaspersky Internet Security Complaints & Reviews
- Dri Kaspersky.com - fraud 
- Dri*kaspersky Lab - unaurthorized charges 
- Dri Kaspersky - someone is using my credit card to make a charge to this company 
- Dri Kaspersky - fraudulant charges 
- Kaspersky - don't try to contact them 
- Kaspersky - unauthorized credit card charges
- Kaspersky Lab - unwanted service
- Kaspersky.com - fraud of credit card 
- Kaspersky - kaspersky total security
- Kaspersky Antivirus 2015 - non-delivery