k2smokes / Scam Fraud Cheat Steal Rob

1 Switzerland Review updated:

K2Smokes cheated me out of over $140. They never sent my order, and they never respond to any emails. I wish I had searched their name before ordering from them, as many sites complain about them being liars, cheats, and con artists.

Avoid these crooks at all costs. You are forced to pay with an e-check, so you have to recourse with your bank to get your money back.

They are thieves.

Comments

• K2
      14th of Sep, 2009

I finally received a reply to my inquiries as to why I have never received my order. I have been writing weekly asking why I never received it, and now a person from K2Smokes named Julia Baron answered with the following message:

"you will not get any response from us. We have blocked your account and all your details"

These people are con artists, liars, and crooks. You will not receive your order, and are throwing your money away if you do business with them.

25th of Sep, 2009

I placed an order on August 3rd and never received it. They also never responded to my emails. It looks like I got ripped off too. I wish I would have looked their name up to see what crooks they are. There are dozens of sites calling them a fraud and scam.

• Mi
      2nd of Nov, 2009

Had the same thing happen to me with K2. They are a Scam. I have added a link to a service I now use and receive orders in less than two weeks.

5th of Apr, 2010

I ordered 3 cartons from K2Smokes in Dec. 2009. I never received them. They never answer emails.
    I looked at this board and see they cheat everyone. I wish I would have looked here before ordering. These ###ing thieves robbed me. I hope they rot in hell.