Justgear.com / ripped off

CA, United States Review updated:

I PLACED AN ORDER NEVER RECEIVED SWEATPANTS.NO CONTACT. EMAILES FAILED
IF SO MANY PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING WHY ARE THEY STILL ONLINE.
GERALD E. JOHANSEN

Comments

De
  22nd of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I placed an order with justgear.com and never received the merchandise. They never sent a shipping confirmation, which they said they would, and tracking the order through their website proved impossible. This "business" is obviously a scam. I will be contacting the appropriate consumer complaint departments. Many people have been ripped off by justgear.com based on the all the complaints I've been reading now. Wish I had researched them before placing an order.
Pe
  5th of Jan, 2009
I'm posting the following where ever I can find reviews:

E-mails I have been able to find on this online business & I have e-mailed them along with the BBB & FTC:

taolsen@verizon.net

JustGear.com
SwamiSportswear.com
swamiwear.com

12/26/08 7:03 PM
My Credit Card was charged on 12-15-2008 for $24.85.
I e-mailed JustGear.com on Thursday, December 18, 2008 9:11 AM about the merchandise I ordered & I have not rec'd a reply or the goods I ordered. Their confirmation e-mail states "Your order is being processed and will leave our warehouse shortly. You will receive an automatically generated tracking number as soon as the order is shipped." I e-mailed them again on Friday, December 26, 2008. I'll let everyone know what happens. I personally will NEVER order from this company, again.

*********************
1-5-2009
I filed an online complaint with the BBB.

Fact is Swami Sportswear is the company that charged my card even though I had ordered on JustGear.com & has NOT sent the merchandise or responded to any of my inquiries:

Charged on 12/15/2008
Bargain Concepts Swami
951 265 5759

Please File a Complaint with BBB & FTC, Many Voices Are Listened to Better then Just 1...

This Company has a Rating of *F* on the BBB:

We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices.

******************
1/5/2009
I have just filed a complaint with FTC. PLEASE do the same. Only *we* can get something done:
Click on File A Complaint near the top of the website.
If I can fill out the complaint form so can you. I hate forms, etc & it turns out it's not as hard as it seems. :)