Joseph Zeock, Jay Keldon, et AL. / The World According to Jay.

TeleTeam USA, American Marketing & Design Grou
Joseph Zeock, Jay Keldon, et al.

This information was all found in various public record sources, internet searches and interviews with former employees. If you have additional information, leave it for me and I will update this document.

Aliases: Joseph R. Zeock, J R Zeock, J Zeock, Jay Zeock, Joseph M Zeock, Joseph Raymond Zeock, Michael A Zeock
Aliases: Jay M Crowden, Justin Crowden, Maximillian Crowdon,
Aliases: Jay Keldon, J Keldon, Justin Keldon, Jason A Keldon
Possible Aliases: David Hazen

Company Aliases: American Marketing & Design Group, TeleTeam USA, Focus One Sales Group, Optimum TeleSolutions LLC, David Hazen & Associates, Zeco Sales Group LLC, Alpha Z Services, American TeleSales

Current Personal Address:
Unknown – Possible in or around Eatonton, GA.

Prior Personal Addresses:
Circa 1988 – 400 E 59th St, New York, NY 10022
Circa 1997 – 103 Gateway Dr, Newark, DE 19711 (also possibly 106 Gateway Dr, Newark, DE 19711)
Circa 2000 – Center Cross, VA 22437
Circa 2001 – 9915 Greenwood Rd, Glen Allen, VA 23060 (also possible Circa 2004)
Circa 2003 – 6050 Polo Dr, Cumming, GA 30040

Circa 2005 – 2001 Westside Pkwy, Suite 240, Alpharetta, GA 30004
Circa 2006 – 1105 Satellite NW Blvd, Suite 200, Suwanee, GA 30024
Circa 2007 – 1235 Old Alpharetta Rd, Suite 100, Alpharetta, GA 30005
Circa 2008 – 2080 Ronald Regan Blvd; Suite 100, Cumming, GA 30041

The records from the various addresses are confusing. It appears that at different times, he may have run businesses out of his home address or lived at his business address.

He has bragged to various employees that he rarely pays rent for either his home or business space. Once paying the initial deposit and rent, he is aware of the length of time it will take to complete eviction proceedings. He often rents only from landlords that he perceives will be unlikely to press charges or pursue eviction. Although - one particularly funny story was from a former employee who said the landlord at 2080 Ronald Regan Blvd actually moved all of his office furniture, files, etc. out to the parking lot. Apparently he spent the night trying to guard his belongings from being stolen from the parking lot while trying to move as much as possible to his next office space.

It appears he may have purchased a house at 4580 Sloan Ridge at one time. It was an extremely large house in the Sloan Ridge Estates section of the Green Summers subdivision near Cumming, GA. He often referred to it as “The Mansion”. Property taxes were unpaid and the house was ultimately foreclosed. It is unclear from Public Records whether he was the actual owner or not – or – if his actions caused the actual owner to go into foreclosure..

Criminal Activity:
In mid 1982, New York State public records indicate that Joseph Zeock was convicted of “Scheme to Defraud 1st”, where he was sentenced for 1-3 years at Sing Sing Prison in Ossining NY.

In mid 1989, Washington State public records indicate that Jay Crowden was indicted for a number of charges – Theft 1, Sexual Exploitation of a Minor, Perjury 1, Indecent Liberties and Guilty of Harassment. It is unclear which charges resulted in conviction or incarceration.

In late 1998, public records indicate that the third Circuit of the US Court of Appeals ruled on an unidentified charge in the US v. Joseph Raymond Zeock.

In 2002 and 2003, Virginia State public records indicate there was at least one civil judgment of $12, 048 and a separate civil judgment of $534 – in the Henrico District Court and Virginia Circuit Court.

In late 2003, Georgia State public records indicate a civil proceeding for forcible entry/detainer in Forsyth County Magistrate Court.

In early 2007, Deleware State public records indicate a “State Court Collection Enforcement” of $85, 054.20 against Joseph R Zeock.

In early 2009, Georgia State public records indicate a criminal proceeding of unknown origin in Forsyth County Criminal Court.

There seem to be many various civil or small claims court cases over the years. Many former employees have claimed to take him to small claims court to get paid – but public records are not available for that.

If you visit the various websites for being scammed or ripped off, you will find references to Jay Keldon or Joseph Zeock at various companies littering the landscape for years and years. While I cannot speak to whether he actually defrauded these individuals, I would say that the volume of complaints from all over the country lends credence to the premise.

I probably could go on and on about various stories of car repossession, evictions, court cases and more, but I think it might be interesting if you all add your personal experiences to this thread. Just the facts, please – no hearsay.

It’s fun hearing about Jay – he should write a book.

N  6th of Jan, 2010 by

Eatonton, Georgia
Phone: 706-

N  11th of Feb, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +3 Votes
He is now in Milledgeville, GA. Last seen at a local restaurant on HWY 441 on Wednesday, February 10th, 2010... handing out business cards with the name "541 Telemarketing" and a phone number saying "Call Lisa."
N  24th of Feb, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
My name is Jamee! I won my case against Joseph Ray Zeock and Focus One Sales in court. He has is no longer running the business in Eatonton Georgia under the name Focus One Sales. Michelle Hood and Benjamin J. McKlaskey took on the business changed the name in eatonton georgia and then things where posted about that company so they have moved to Milledgeville Georgia and are operating under another business name now. The name of the business on the door is different then the business name that is on the business license. Joseph Ray is still with them just not using his name on anything to protect himself. I would like to get in touch with everyone that has anything to do with him or any of the business that he has operated. You can reach me by email at kjamee@rocketmail.com. I would like to hear from you.
A  27th of Mar, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +3 Votes
my name is jane phillips. i worked for zeock for little over a year.i have so much to tell about him. he is just a crook i wish some one would help me find him.i have been working with a private investergator .he has not found him i have 3 warrant app.on joseph zeock 3 time he never appeared in court.he gave the employees bad checks when it was american marketing. i took him to court to collect my pay where he owed me around $2000.00 for my checks i had been holding for several weeks.the other ladies never got paid at all.but he still owes me $2000.00 more on a loan i have where he signed the promissory note to pay me back in 30 days never happened.
i got moved up in the office as the office manager. then thats where i saw really was was going on he was taking clients money (new & old )and never working the campaign.
there so much i could tell you. i also have a list of several stores where he wrote bad check up to &2000.00 and never made it good.i went and talked to one of the men and told him how to take him to court he was a indian man.i also have a lot of witness
on what i am telling you. bottom line this man need to be put behind bars for the rest of his life for he is a crook from way back when.fill free to contact me and i can give you more info . he used to sit at work rite after i started there and bragg
about how good he was to scam people he told us he did time in prison for mail fraud.he is gay and will tell you he is and he has his own web site he uses to contact young boys and pays them for sex. we use to see some of the young boys come in the office when we were at the ronald reagan office where he got put out for not paying his rent.then he would come to work the next day and brag about the sex he has with the young boys. i called FORSYTH COUNTY DECTIVES TO SEE IF THEY COULD DO SOMETHING. ALL I GOT WAS A BIG RUN AROUND. ALL YOU

N  12th of May, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This person is currently doing business at 3235 South Cherokee Lane, Suite 1130, in Woodstock, Georgia 30188.
N  4th of Jun, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This person has recently moved out of the 3235 South Cherokee Lane, Woodstock, GA location. Do not know the new location.
N  8th of Jun, 2010 by
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
I worked for Joe Zeock at the same time this Jane Phillips did. She lent him money and he used it to pay people that worked for his company. When the company wasn't doing well, he couldn't pay her so she immediately told everyone the same lies she wrote in her "Complaint". She went around the office telling us that he was into "little boys" - yet I know him personally and NEVER at anytime I have seen him with any person underage. But Jane has a reputation for making up exaggerated stories and suing people. SHE TOOK HER OWN SON TO COURT OVER A MINOR AMOUNT OF MONEY! What mother would do that? Jane started stabbing Mr. Zeock in the back by calling the clients that were paying our salaries and telling them the same lies she posted on this site. So the clients quit working with his company. The company then couldn't pay rent, got evicted and, hell, that company owes me over $1, 000. THANKS, JANE PHILLIPS!
If I were Jay Zeock I would not pay her a nickle either. She neglects to mention that he was in the process of paying her back money when she suddenly went balistic and starting telling us these wild stories. No wonder he just wrote her off -- who wouldn't? Jane Phillips is on serious medication for depression and psychotic outbursts. When she decides to go a couple days or weeks without her medication, she gets very, very crazy. She told me this herself. Sure, Jay owes her money, but she damn sure went about collecting all wrong!
As for "going to the detectives", Jay Zeock HAS BEEN investigated because of this website. And he was completely innocent of any of these false, vicious lies. He has never scammed any client -- his BBB rating is top notch; he has never "ripped off" anyone or any company even though he has failed to pay employees when his company failed. But he's hardly the only business owner that has done that. In all the claims Jane Phillips has made, not one is a real crime. The crime committed here are the lies and complete falsehoods printed -- mostly anonymously -- about a guy who I have never known to do one illegal act or intentionally hurt anyone. But hey, this is the internet, you can print anything about anyone, can't ya?
N  10th of Jun, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
This person is now working in the Macon, GA area. He claims to have had a heart attack. He is opening his offices close to the hospital where he gets treatment for his heart. Just another scam? He and his good looking friend have been spotted a couple times in the Mall and were trying to find out about rental space.
A  23rd of Nov, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +3 Votes
I also worked for Jay Zeock in 2003 and the person who posted the comment above about him being a upstanding gentleman is obviously himself or one of the people he has recently employed, but has not seen who he really is. He successfully opened credit card accounts under his new employees names because his credit was shot. He actually asked me but I knew better. He ruined these peoples credit and never returned the money. Every payday was a scene because peoples checks were not being accepted and I knew of at least two check cashing places that would not accept any of his businesses checks. People would crowd around the outside of his business demanding to be paid every Friday. He is actually a very salesman, but it is a shame that he uses his talent for crooked ends. I was warned before I started working there by people who were leaving because of this man, but stupidly ignored the warnings, which all became true. It's a shame because a lot of the employees he had were extremely good on the phones and supervisors were also good at their jobs. Basically what I'm trying to say is this man is the most crooked and dishonest people I have ever encountered in my life and after all I've read about him and his companies things haven't changed.
As far him being in to young men all is true. I actually lived at his place while looking for an apartment for the first couple of weeks and saw first hand. Even though I was not young he continually made advances toward me. After a few months I realized he hung out at local mall and gyms to try and persuade young men to come home with him by telling them if they did would have a chance at a grant worth a few million dollars. Funny thing is he was fairly successful. This process was never-ending and I'm absolutely positive he is still up to his same old tricks of fraud in the workplace and in personal affairs. This man needs to be locked up and never let out. He is a menace to society and is a danger to kids who are gullible. It would not surprise me if he has been hurt by a former employee or even worse, and i must say I would feel no sympathy. This story of his heart problems could be true because he is extremely overweight and is not young in the slightest. The best thing would be for the Lord to take him on because the world would be much better and safer place without him. If you are doing any business with this man and read any of these comments please alert the authorities. He has done business in Virginia and I have heard he has outstanding warrants there. I met him in Alpharetta and after reading he may still be in the area. I hope this comment helps and assists in stopping this man.
N  21st of Dec, 2010 by
Is Jay, Joseph, whatever still alive or did someone finally off him? -
N  10th of Feb, 2011 by
Sadly he is still Alive and lives in Woodstock, Ga...
Agree Disagree +4 Votes
From personal experience, I know where he is and he is still up to the [censor]...it took him forever to pay me, and he is always talking about how the rent is late or the telephone bill hasn't been paid. He fired me because I always confronted him about my money, and after the last time he started to realize I was on to him. Here is where is- 665 Molly Lane, Woodstock Ga 30189 suite 140. Dude is full of [censor]!!!
Agree Disagree +3 Votes
Although I don't know this Zeock character personally, I know someone that worked for him. I know for a fact he lives at the office he currently leases. He has 2 cats with the very names mentioned in the other posts. I've heard of various complaints of him not paying the staffing agencies he uses to fill his office, not having enough money to pay the lease, utilities, etc. Be alert when you're around this person. Please take heed to these posts and don't allow him to take advantage of you. Josh Williams is currently his business partner but I wonder if he's aware of Zeock's scams. ??? If you're looking for work and come across 429 Marketing, Inc or this so called telemarketing company at the address mentioned above this post, save yourself. You won't ever get paid on time if at all.
Agree Disagree -5 Votes
If you "don't know this Zeock character personally", then everything you are writing is just gossip and you don't know any of it for a fact. You're just repeating crap you admit you've read on these posts. I've worked in these offices for several months. If he doesn't pay the lease, utilities, etc., as you claim, then how come the electric, heat, a/c, leased space and so on are always working and have not even once been been disconnected? Sounds to me like you're somebody who got booted out of the company and just want's to throw mud anywhere you can. I work here, I get paid and I think Mr. Z is about the hardest working dude I've ever met. But that's something you wouldn't know, would you? After all you CLAIM that you "don't know this Zeock character personally". Get a life.
D  17th of Feb, 2011 by
Agree Disagree -4 Votes
Last night Jaron Urban called all of us working for the company and told us not to come to work for Zeock anymore because we weren't going to get paid. The professionals came in, the "kids" who were no asset to the company and only taking advantage of Zeock, like Jaron Urban, stayed away. This didn't seem to bother my boss at all. He seemed to be enjoying the fact that the losers were finally gone from the business and the real workers were producing for our clients. Thanks, ex-employees, I personally think you did both the company and Mr. Zeock a huge favor. Tomorrow's pay day. Let's see who gets a check and who doesn't.
N  22nd of Feb, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
@ Inside Worker: funny how you can tell me to "get a life" when clearly you need an elementary english class on grammer and spelling! LOL! Anyhow, I received my information FIRST hand from an "inside worker". And it's SO ironic how the police showed up at your office today for not paying employees, screaming and cursing. Now is that "hard working", professional even? I don't think so. At any rate, I have a wonderful life, a great job and an awesome family. So I don't take anything you say personally. My concern is for those that are being taken advantage of when they join this company. Anyone considering working for you should be forewarned.
D  23rd of Feb, 2011 by
Agree Disagree -5 Votes
Concerned 4Now ... yes, police were called to the offices yesterday. And who did they address? The people creating a scene in the parking lot, not payroll or anyone inside the offices. And why were the people in the parking lot creating a scene? Because they got paid on time, but there were discrepencies in their pay hours and they refused to wait another day or two to have it cleared up. Everyone associated with this company knows that it had a hard time earlier this year and that it paid ALL BACK EMPLOYEES on Friday, February 18th. And the police asked these people to leave the premises and not return. Really, giving up a job because you have to wait a couple days to get your hour corrected is not worth being unemployed for. Print whatever exaggerations you want; I work here, I get paid here and I know the real deal. Concerned 4Now just wants to print vicious misrepresentations because the got fired and don't have a job. Again, get a life.
A  23rd of Feb, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
@ so called inside workers... Funny how you claim to have these multiple inside workers when theres actually only ONE kid who works there for more then a pay period, and most likely is in on this sick twisted grant scam you perform. All the inside workers posting on this site are clearly R.J. Kozec aka Joseph Raymond Zeock. The cops were called by a fellow employee who DID fail to receive his full two weeks pay along with two others who according to R.J. himself, were the "professionals". Yes us three were also part of this professional group who remained working even after the 10+ employees walked off for various reasons ie. refusing to work for a man who constantly sexually harasses them in the workplace, reading all these complaints and seeing his real name on numerous items such as mail or insulin bottles and putting two and two together. We were fired for requesting our pay in a civil manner. After he said there were no more funds in our accounts until tomorrow for the third time, we informed him we were unable to make it to work since all of us needed gas money. He then exploded trying to scare us into backing down and just waiting longer which caused everyone else to get fired up. He told us to get out when we said we wouldnt come in and told us we were fired. As we were leaving he tells one of his employees to shut the [censor] up [censor] and keeps threatening to call the cops but never does. He also calls an employee a fatass on the way out. As we get outside this fake office an employee informs the surrounding offices that this man is a scam artist. R.J. or Joseph or whoever he will be tomorrow then yells this "this kids a loudmouth cocksucker" HAHA the irony. Well basically these employees waited 30 minutes for a cop to show up and say he cant really do anything except file a report, but also that this man isnt a new problem, and he actually had a female call up in the same situation as us a couple weeks before. The cop told us all he would go in and tell him he needs to pay us upcoming pay period. When he returned he informed us how the best thing to do is leave and return next pay period and if he refuses then, call him personally and he will take care of it. RJ or Joseph gets away with this stuff all the time because he knows its civil and cops cant just arrest him on the spot. Legal procedure is too slow to catch this evil excuse for a man. Too bad all that Rush is making you stupid Joseph, im sure ur down to ur last brain cell hahaha. To everyone working with this man in any way man and or reading this article, almost everything people have said on here is true except those defending this sick [censor]er. Here some tell tale signs of his crookedness; first, his name according to him is R.J. but i've seen his prescriptions and personal mail titled Joseph R Zeock. He'll tell you he puts all his money in the business but how come everyone's unpaid and the technology is outdated, what kind of telemarketing company uses cord phones really? Update on old info, one of his nasty smelly cats was recently mutilated by a coyote, this is probably karma. If you read these complaints and see these signs but still have your doubts, look up the state records of these accusations or even local papers. This man will burn in hell for what he does. Enjoy running your company with one employee who seems to only handle payroll. But then again im sure you'll skip town like usual.
N  23rd of Feb, 2011 by
N  23rd of Feb, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
@real ex worker: I hope you get your back pay. You deserve it. If you put in the hours and the work, you deserve compensation. So does your ex co-workers. If at the recommendation of the police officer, you return next pay day, and not paid, I hope you pursue it legally. Don't let unethical and immoral creeps take advantage of you!
@inside worker(s) aka Joseph Zeock: Again...I have a WONDERFUL life! :)