JOHN E. BOUZANE / UNLAWFUL EVICTION

"FastEvictions"
John Edward Mark Bouzane Bar#079804
John submitted Forged signature on
lease agreement & FRAUDLENT PROOF
of (personal)service re eviction complaint.

Comments

• Rh
      30th of Oct, 2008

Bouzane is a total ### he lied about serving our eviction papers this so called attorney should be disbarred and thrown in jail he is a CROOK. I plan on making sure anyone that googles this Crooks name will learn what a ### he is

• Ge
      5th of Nov, 2008

Bouzane Evicts people who need to be evicted. I have been a client for many years and have nothing but great things to say about Bouzane and Fast evictions. NOT COMPLYING WITH A CONTRACT is a crime, the tenants whom take advantage of the land lords are the real CROOKS.

19th of Nov, 2008

Bouzane is a total crook just checkout all the reports against him at /link removed/ and also check the California State Bar Association website he is on their suspended lawyer page. SO TELL ME AGAIN THE ### IS NOT A CROOK

THIS LAWYER IS NOTHING BUT A CROOK

Fastevictionservice.com aka John Mark Edward Bouzane Esq. State Bar #079804 continues deceptive practices . He runs a Eviction Mill Service.

Recently on 06/12/2008 he was Disciplined and placed on Probation by the California State Bar Association under Case No. 06-O-11921.

• Bi
      19th of Nov, 2008

JUSTIN ISNT YOUR LAST NAME BOUZANE????

5th of Mar, 2009

My name is Helena Jett and I've been terrorized by BOUZANE, BARRY COOPER PROPERTIES, DMI LENDING, DENISE ITTENBACK FOR OVER 1 YEAR.
    My complete stories about BOUZANE'S illegal, Fake Unlawful Detainers, Fake Process Servers, Fake Trust Deed Sales can be read on /link removed/ and flipppingfrenzy.com (under the name: Helena Jett)
    On /link removed/ just put JOHN BOUZANE in the advanced search engine for the complete 1 page horror stories of his current defrauded victims. To date 8 victims have come forward as I and my tenant(s) filed a $3, 000, 000.00 Class Action Riverside Superior Court Action Lawsuit against Bouzane and his "Den of Thieves, " on March 2, 2009, Case No. RIC 520413. In my case the "Den of Thieves" are the following: BOUZANE, FEATHERSTON, BARRY COOPER, DMI LENDING, DENISE ITTENBACH, just to name a few.
    As of this writing, I've a list of victims financially raped of hundreds of thousands of dollars, forcibly illegally evicted from their own properties, via fake Trust Deed Sales, fake Process Servers, forgery, ID Theft, etc. by DMI Lending, Barry Cooper Properties, Denise Ittenbach, Tyra Willis-Vizcaino...all of which (except Tyra Willis-Vizcaino) are represented by the crooked attorney, BOUZANE.

PLEASE ANY AND ALL VICTIMS OF BOUZANE AND THE ABOVE REFERENCED REAL ESTATE CROOKS INTERESTED IN PURSUING A CLASS ACTION AGAINST BOUZANE, ET AL. COME FORWARD AS WE, THE VICTIMS WANT TO INCREASE OUR PENDING LAWSUIT TO 100, 000, 000, PLUS PUNITIVE, COMPENSATORY MONIES DAMAGES..I CAN BE CONTACTED @ (951)846-6301 or (951)385-1360.

Please go to /link removed/ and flipping frenzy.com (flipping frenzy, you have to scroll down and find my name, Helena Jett and then just CLICK).

BOUZANE IS WORKING ALL OF CA: MENTONE, MURRIETA, MORENO VALLE, BEAUMONT, YUCAIPA, VICTORVILLE, HESPERIA, APPLE VALLEY, (10 Homeowners being evicted by Bouzane currently IN VICTORVILLE) SAN GABRIEL VALLEY, THE HIGH & LOW DESERT AREAS, LOS ANGELES, RIVERSIDE, SAN BERNARDINO, AND RENO, NEVADA.

BOUZANE ESTABLISHES PO BOXES IN DIFFERENT COUNTIES TO PURSUE HIS VICTIMS. LATEST FAKE PROCESS SERVERS ARE PENALBER AND CURRAN (last names). HELP US AND YOURSELVES, BY STOPPING THIS LEGAL MONSTER!!! VICTIMS: Helena Jett, (Beaumont); Arlene, (Moreno Valley); Blondie, (Reno, NV); Christian B.; R. King (Yucaipa); J.C. (Hesperia); Donna Cox, Rio Linda (Northern CA);...CALIFORNIA STATE BAR ATTORNEY REFERRAL SERVICE, L.A., CA.

4th of Sep, 2018

@HELENA JETT Hello my name is Theresa and I am going through a major nightmare with John E. Bouzane and his staff.
    I have been told to stop f_ _ _ _ _ g calling his office. I took it upon myself to reach out to the person he claimed he represented and this gentleman called me and said you can rest assure I do NOT, nor have I ever had a lawsuit against you or anyone else for that matter and this same gentleman said I do NOT even know this John Bouzane guy.
    John E. Bouzanne's office is providing false proof of service signed and submitted to the court.
    He claims his office and/or process servers have served me at a home that I have NOT lived at since September of 2007...yes, eleven years later and they want 25% of my wages deducted from my weekly payroll and mailed directly to him at his office address. I plan on suing him and anyone else that has put me through this nightmare.

12th of Mar, 2009

This is for the above Bouzane Predatory Lawyer victims...There are new "Group Discussions' Links, " on Complaints Board, Grouped separatelyunder the names: (1) "John Bouzane, " or (2) "Barry Cooper/DMI Lending Trust Deeds, Lenders/Brokers by John Bouzane."

Please go to the BOUZANE, COOPER, DMI LENDING Groups to VENT your illegal Unlawful Detainers referencing Wrongful Foreclosures/Evictions via Predatory Lawyer, John Mark Edward Bouzane, Esq., SBN 079804...Mr. Bouzane also operates his EVICTION MILL SERVICE under the names: "Fast Eviction Services" & Ma Barker's Eviction Services.

WE'RE STONGER IN NUMBERS...THANKS, Helena.

11th of Apr, 2018

@HELENA JETT I came in downtown san bernardino looking for a workers comp, he told me rhat he wasn't that type of lawyer but he said sign these documents in which if something comes up I'll give you a call, after calling him for 2 months back in 2004, now 2018 i see he used my info, to later negotiate my estate for military benefits, he also works with Charles bently out of riverside, once a workers comp, lawyer in riverside, ca how is this guy still decieving the people, is this the guy that has a picture of a nuke in his office, some one reply?

• El
      28th of Jun, 2018

@Marcus sims @Helena Jett and @Marcus aims he "evicted" me and successfully and is garnishing my wages for money I don't owe. He's been suspended from law before, but he is getting away with all this far too much. if we could connect to this suit or start another class action lawsuit for as many of his victims since then. Let's start something contact me at Classactionjohnbouzane@gmail.com

Please and thank you I don't know how to start this but I'm talking to lawyers

4th of Sep, 2018

@Elena Martinez As of June 11, 2018 John E. Bouzane has been nothing but a nightmare in my life. He has served my employer with a false wage garnishment for 25% of my weekly income which is all FALSE.
    I reached out to the person he claims he represents and he claims is suing me for close to $15, 000.00 for a property that I have not lived in since September of 2007 and wants ALL monies to be mailed to him directly to his office address in San Bernardino. I plan on suing him and this Collect Fast Eviction and informed Kelly at his office when called me...I have yet to hear back from her or anyone else at John E. Bouzane's office.
    Not to mention when I spoke to the person he claims he represents this gentlemen said I don't know who you are, rest assure that I do NOT have a lawsuit out against or anyone else for that matter and I do NOT know this John Bouzane guy.

4th of Sep, 2018

@Marcus sims Helena please see my reply below in Elena Martinez this response was into your post.

22nd of Mar, 2009

File a complaint against John E. Bouzane with the California BAR Association. Don’t complain to them, just provide the facts with supporting documents if possible.

Go here for the form:

Go here to see his record and disciplinary probation:

23rd of Mar, 2009

Hi Jon: Already submitted a formal Complaint to the State Bar regarding Bouzane. Thank you for your comment anyways.

Perhaps you'd like to join our Group...

Thanks, Helena

• Li
      16th of Apr, 2009

We have used Bouzane's company for several evictions. They are fast, efficient, and fair. Evictions would not be necessary if tenants paid their rents on time, stayed off drugs, quit trying to hide pets when it is against the lease, etc., etc., etc. Thank heavens for Lawyers who help property owners in the fight to keep from being victimized by their tenants!

• De
      22nd of Aug, 2009

I totally agree to all who have experienced the misconduct, lies, fraud, forgery etc. that Mr. Bouzane practices. I am a recent victim of him having me evicting from my home. Mr. Bouzane should be barred from practicing law. I too will be filing a complaint with the CA State Bar Monday morning. I have also contacted the DA Office Real Estate Fraud Unit & the FBI. I think it is disgusting that you have people out there that are taking advantage of homeowners in foreclosure, then contacting a crook like Bouzane to have people removed from their property. I have overwhelming evidence that shows fraud/forgery in the purchase of my home. You think the judge wanted to hear or even look at the evidence? NO, all they care about is that Mr. Bouzane has presented to them evidence that shows I received a 3 day notice and a fake trust deed. In my case the "so call" new owners didn't even show up to court and I put in my answer that the plaintiff had no right to the property but the judge still decided in thier favor. UNBELIEVABLE!!! This mortgage fraud needs to stop. I have taken actions in writing the president requesting that access to public records cease and assit until this economy me live in is under control because there are thousands of victims out there that have lost their homes and should not have. I pray that Mr. Bouzane be disbarred from practicing law and any other lawyer that is out there doing the same thing.

To: Helena I tried calling you and left a message a month ago. Is there a better number?

• Wh
      7th of Sep, 2009

Bouzane is GREAT. Deadbeat TENANTS are NOT!!!

• Fl
      14th of Sep, 2009

John Bouzane is a BIG SHAME to US Law enforcement. He is a liar, just a greedy liar, who chose to be in the evil side of the life and he does his evil job in evil ways. He lies to the court, he lies to the homeowners, and he makes up fake documents (deed of trusts, eviction notices, document servicing evidences…). He knows exactly how to make down each person, who is in need and financial hardship. His group in his office is also very rude and evil. They are like fascist Gestapo team working for “chosen” ones: lazy, greedy investors making fortune on the real estate gambling. Thanks to this unsympathetic and ungodly man, and judges who “believe” to his lies many families are out of their own homes, many people are on the street, tired, broken and sick, without shelter. He makes up documents, facts, mentally abuses his victim makes him to panic. In my case he lied to the court that he served UD compliant case personally (when I was out of country) than made up the deed of trust and pushed my case to eviction process without my knowledge that my house got even sold in the auction. He and the greedy team and property gamblers do not understand that one day all those on the street will break in to their homes and make their life a nightmare, because they have nothing to lose anymore.

• Ge
      17th of Sep, 2009

It's really too bad that you people can afford to keep your internet on and have all the time in the world to complain, but you just can't pay your bills... And then you blame the man who did his job of getting possession of the property you were living in back to the owner? Maybe you should understand what a contract says before entering into it, or maybe you should look for another landlord to scam and then get evicted again and then complain some more... Best advice to you people is pay your bills and do something more productive with your time. Bouzane evicts the scums who cannot pay their rent, just like my past 5 tenants who got evicted this year.

• 4c
      5th of Oct, 2009

Denitra I know your case because I am a victim just like you. I have some information about the people that have purchased your house. They aren't who they say they are. J. Bouzane is covering up a huge amount of lies, false trustees deeds, and incorrectly serving many documents. I think he has some relation with the UD judge in R.C. courts.

• Sh
      30th of Oct, 2009

I have read all of these comments and to all of you who are defending him, stop and put yourselves in someone else's shoes for a minute. You are right that people should pay their bills but even if they don't that doesn't give him the right to forge documents, lie and take advantage of people. I paid my rent and have the documents to prove it but he lied and said that he served me and he didn't so the eviction was filed. I found out when the Marshall's came to tell me to vacate the premises. I have filed my motion and a hearing is scheduled. Now if you can still defend him then that's something you will have to take up with your God. As for me, no weapon formed against me shall prosper.

• Bo
      2nd of Feb, 2010

BOUZANE IS NOTHING BUT A CROOK

• Mk
      15th of Mar, 2010

Denitra, The same exact thing happend to me and I had an attorney. I even requested a jury trial but the judge threw out all our evidence and sided with Bouzane. There is something not right in these cases. They didn't even have a perfected title to the house and the judge wouldn't hear it. Consequently, we were evicted and five days to leave our home. However, we do have a Quiet Title action pending and hopefully the judge will be more understanding and fair.

MN in Ontario, Ca.

• Po
      28th of Mar, 2010

My apologies for the typos I can spell its typing that I lack. One last thought on Short Sales. If anyone aout there reads real estate listing laws for any consumer or business who wants to sell their property, must adhere to guide lines as to selling it for the advertised price, which should be based upon an appraisal. The Short Sale Ads I see are ALWAYS showing a Nice Listing Ad and a Price very comparable to the Cheapest ones out there that are not unfixed already sold and now re listed dumps. I have noticed this for some time since 2008/2009 when I was searching after last eviction. I saw nice homes with pools and landscaping listed cheap and short sales that have days on market over 100 day and some now into 2 years. If a bank allows a Short Sale Listing the first FULL PRICE offer or higher should be forced to be accepted within 30 days period. This way the ridiculous comparables that cause nothing to change and also will prevent the approval and the ability to move on. If the law works one way for myself or us, then the bank s whose rights seem to have no problem being protected when the house has offers of full price and some how never get approvals, unfortunately now have caused a chance to maybe walk sooner and easier, have become a well hire an arttorney event, and "I couldnt afford one" is no excuse, and there is no public defender, now cause people to have to walk into a rubber stamp system and be railroaded by those with attornies on the payroll and in anyother situation would be considered retaliatory to subject someone who has already paid the judgement by no longer owning a house. I would LOVE to see automatic assumption off existing loans starting at first payment due for rest of terms if a buyer could be found and if the market may allow a better later opportunity to re fi, and also to be re appraised at a lowered amount upon the finding of a party willing to buy the house by assuming the existing loan. This way even if someone cant pay, the bank cant state they lost anything opther than a lowered amount owed. Since they wont lend and seem to think all of their loans are not the problem, but its us buyers who cant pay that are. I bet that might stop the emptying of homes, and the tax breaks and other fees the banks claim it costs them. Legal fees cantt be pursued by cheats and theives, and the money mill by the foreclosure serviceing companys and substitute trustees services and the exact same real estate agents whom they work with. ALL of these necessary people are a damage that the Banks write off. Well maybe if the act of evicting someone who probably would have loved to find a way to stay, would have done if they could afford it. All of the solutions I can think of would cost the counties and States less money and the bankls who are the victims of lending to people who no longer can pay would in fact require them to do what they have always done but now say are hurt by. The approval for anything that actually falls short of a total loss is not profitable. The process servers, and eviction professionals, and the network of people with a lot of money and friends who are in place to see a potential future profit I will bet in most cases, end up being regular players in some mighty interesting property owner situations. Like the best houses who are being emptied and now must be listed thru an agent hired by the banks trustees company that happens to have the same law offices as 10, 000 other foreclosures thes few companies are involved with. While at the Real Estate agent end it may be more difficult to notice, I assure you a deep look into the networs that are now created in the sales and flipping and foreclosing professionals are far worse preditors that the ones who try to scam grandma into saving her house with a loan mod scam. The real estate agent in a case I was involved with has a routine and constant flow of houses to list, she works for the "attorney" who is hired by the forclosure service who is listed on the trustee sale posting. Now in my experience once at court, I am unsure how many of the 120 for the afternoon session I was at, whom also stood up in a"Group Swear In" had the same attorney on their lawsuit, but the one on mine, listed an address as a Northern California and too far to appear address, yet took riverside county cases and also showed a San Diego office. Ironcally the attorney was forced to contract an attorney, instead of substituting a new name into the case. In essence the attorney changed and I never received any notice of a new player whom said his lient gave strict orders no negotiation. Which is why anyone who tried to make a reasonab;e settlement like renting a longer amount of times or PAYING the money on the lawsuit that filed and said they owed, and used to get them out. He also said he would not contact his client. Why not? Because now he had to contact an attorney who had been hired by a bank. The judge said this should have been handled long before going in to court. Well all other times when there is a new attorney acting in a case as legal representation, must be officially added or removed and recognized by the court. Abusing an ability to allow a circumstance that might be necessary once in a while is ridiculous and also as anyone can see, is in no way as a convienince . If theeviction attorney can negotiate to either agree or get hurt worse is allowed to ask at all, then he should be required to call the person whom he is representing to ask if a counter offewr is acceptable, otherwise make the owner appear. How the heck does this guy know if my offer would be denied? I did notice on thing, when in court the same players handled a lot of the same cases. if morning session are the same as afternoon cases, in a courtrom so tiny people waited outside and down the block at the Time and Date they were ordered to show. There was no parking in the lot but for 35 cars and the library as well as community service offices shared it. Swearing in 120 people at same time as me is also just wrong. I am quite sure if the rules of cases such as evictions required attorneys to appear on the cases thems selves instead a A BOGUS contrcator, the the money mills and networks of people like the ones in this complaints wouldnt be such a tempting case to take. An there fore they could not process thousands of people down into courts that wont listen. To allow some guy whop wont call anyone to say either do this or suffer without his ability to actually negotiate would not qualify as an attempt to settle, its coercing not settling. Do it my way or its worse?? The Judge for Unlawful Detainer is the same one for everyone it looks like, he has too many cases and sees no differences in the facts, EACH person is a different case whether he says so or not. A rubber stanp should never be allowed if the person has appeared. Ironically the only person who was allowed to rescedule, was his own attorney and had not been given an address to obtain some discovery, and the attorney of record ( contractor was there) some how did not have the file with him because he was only a contractor and never had the contents of the case file in his possession. So maybe this info may help some one, I will say, the lack of the case file, and instructions not to call the person who hired him, the attorney, should never have been able to work for the attorney taking someones home away, because this is just plain stupid No one can have their say of face an accuser, if they can hide, change names, or assign in ept people whith conflicts of interest due to the many others cases they are there for. and are a local contact for a bank who is internatonal and that happens to be the plaintiff. The Name on my lawsuit was a David Endres, He was not at court and his name appears on many peoples law suits, he also begins negotiations with attornies and then has to awat responses and then stops returning calls and his files which would show letters from people are not in the hand of someone who is in court saying they are him. If the judge says did you say you would ask client of the occupant may rent longer, the guy says no, I have no file and no way of confirming or denying this, since it was to wait for an approval, there isnt one in place, so he is You will be facing an attorney, not on your lawsuit papaers, who cannot confirm nor deny issues that may legally entitle you to stay and will not call the attorney, who is not in town, and somehow happens to be named on 1000's of lawsuits he never sets foot in court. How fun now I cant even cross examine and say did I ask you a question and have a way to show the court I was intenionally mislead. My attorney deposed written statement was disallowed, because I did not have him with me and so even though I could prove it, I was never allowed to. My details are true, and my purpose is to show ways that anyone who may be going thru anything, should try to thwart by using the system before you walk in, if you read a lwa that says you have a right to to something, or that a proceedure must be followed, then when you see lies, like fake prof of service names while your copies are blank, then find a law that may help with a falsified document, or improper serving since you werent required to sign it, these may not be legal avenues in court, but legwork as to applicable laws for your needs may give cause for you to at least have a way to get the truth forced out or a way top get time to verify if Bzo The Clown did indeed drive to your house to serve you, and maybe a liscensed private investigator can help you or some other person to show that Bozo who claimed to be at your house at 6 pm, was actually still picking up trash for his drunk driving ticket in the other end of the county. I know it seems like a long shot, but imporper service could restart an action or cancel it. So grasp at any straw you can, if the people are dirty there will be others hurt and its likely they think they are so smart no one will catch on. Instead of getting angry when they are rude, get smart. Call them up and pretend you want to hire them, but be careful donot be like them and play their games, the idea is to show you are good they lie and any thing you can do to show they are all in a conspiracy or that they may encourage a property owner to use them to take care of problems for a fee, can also help you t know what is comming. OKay the sermons are done, I feel better I was nervous about going to court tomorrow, now I feel a little better. I am sick and tired of all of us getting hurt, and onelast thought is, once you are evicted, there are so amny preditors out there who require you to have a credit check, and you know before they run it its bad, so now they get to hear why you need special consideration for a bad credit mark, and you will now become a victim of someone who knows your last day is coming up, your savings is zero and any money you have to wait until payday to pay the rest of before the move in day, has now gotten you into a house that you many have no money or ability to leave right away. Once you are there and really cant do much, the picture may change and if like me, you could end up being abused in so many ways that the idea to go into court and list it all, makes me feel as is no one would ever believe me.. Well soon several people whom I had a lawsuit potential to sue, but would get me nothing because they hide money and assets, have gotten stupid and involved some professionals who do have money, like the offices and networks, who may even have their bosses now become liable. If a licensed Real Estate Agent Harasses you for the Attorney/ eviction professional they hired to get a tenat out who expect a house to be habitable, or the repair is not going to be done so they try to say its for sale, has just become a pocket with money in it that can also be included in an action, as opposed to a private landlord. So if the newtorks and offices of these people hurting you have license requirements opr Business Ethics laws, go after them that way, while you await the evictions. just beacuse someone thinks they have a right to sue doesnt mean the people they hire are not responsible personally. So keep that in mind, you can sue anyone you want, and an office full of law breakers are not allowed to be law breakers, your eviction case is not the only one you can attack them with.

28th of Mar, 2010

Justin Bouzane sent me an email with no subject. The email is from a collector Creditors Legal Network they have been harrassing me. Now they have Justin Bouzane sending emails out for them.