Joann Fabric and Craft Store / cashier/customer service
I have received the most distasteful service at this particular store location December 8th, 2015 at a proximate 1754 hours. I have shopped with Joann for about two years and generally have pleasant experiences. this store is clean and well organized. However, this evening I arrived to a line that was empty; I was the only one in line. There were two cashiers at the register; one lady made eye contact with me and continued putting together a box. another cashier was busy doing something as well. He then told his colleague, "You have a customer." to which she just looked at me smiled said yes and continued putting together a box. So, with that blatant display of disregard for me as a customer, the other cashier took me. I told him "thank you for acknowledging me", to which the cashier that was ignoring me laughed. this experience was so distasteful that I took the survey on my receipt and asked to be contacted by someone from corporate. the worst part is that I get the impression that the woman ignoring me was actually a store manager and she was not wearing her badge so I could not get her name. So disappointed by such disgusting treatment by this person, and I never received so much as an apology.
More Joann Fabric and Craft Store Complaints & Reviews
- Joann Fabrics - thiefs 
- Jo-Ann's Fabric Corporate Offices - customer service - corporate culture 
- Joann Fabrics - very rude customer service 
- Joann Fabrics - rude employees 
- Joann Fabrics - rude casher 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - no one available to work the custom framing department 
- Joann's Fabrics - lack of products 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - fabric department customer service
- Joann Fabrics - poor service - management 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - hostile irrational shift manager action towards mall security.