Jeulia / ring/customer service

Walnut, CA, United States Review updated:

I purchased a black wedding ring set. Since they did not have 1/2 sizes I went with a 1/4 size BIGGER than my normal white gold wedding set I have. The rings came in two days since I paid expedited shipping.

They were gorgeous at first, however, they were not 1/4 size bigger. In fact, they were smaller than my actual ring size. I couldn't wear the set together, and could only wear the wedding band, and even that left a deep indention! Within 1 week the plating started coming off. No misuse on my end.

Now, I have been struggling for two weeks now to get them replaced. They have my other wedding set, and have yet to ship out the new ones. In fact, the new set I am replacing the ones I sent back is nearly $20 cheaper, and I still had to pay for shipping for the replacements!

I am utterly pissed off at this point with Jeulia. I keep getting the run around with their CS reps via e-mail. It's to the point where I want my money back because of their terrible customer service.

I called today and spoke with someone instead of their really bad email CS. I was told the rings shipped out on 08/03/16, and I was NEVER given tracking like I asked. I asked when it would arrive and was told 7-15 BUSINESS DAYS!!! I paid for EXPEDITED SHIPPING! Such a rip off. These Chinese brands and their scam ways ruin shopping online.

I will NEVER do business with them ever again.

Jeulia

Cr
Aug 05, 2016

Comments

• Di
      Nov 12, 2016

I also have the same issues with the plating not staying on and the prongs are silver tipped now. I have been wearing the ring for 5 months and it looks about the same color as yours is. I love the black set, so different and thought it might be too good to be true. I received it as a gift. Now I need to ship it back so it can be re-plated? What? that is not something that can be done easily. All the stones have to be removed and then reset, not an easy task. So, now I know this is not something that will hold up to time.