Jeff Dunham Peanut doll / No product, no communication

1 NY, United States Review updated:

To all those who have had a problem with the store at jeff dunham.com. . . There is relief people!! I have been able to obtain a phone number at the actual warehouse that ships the stuff. I have even talked to an actual person. I told him that i received no confirmation emails etc, and he assured me that he would look it to it. He in fact was very surprised that i had not received any emails. The gentleman i talked to was named sergio. There is a contact number on the jeff dunham website but when you call that all you get is an answering machine. After a little digging i was able to find the phone number for the actual person and here it is folks. . . [protected]. Hope this helps!! Ps - i placed my order on nov 18 and sergio told me they were waiting for peanut dolls to come in whichthey did today, so they were shipping out tons of orders today and tomorrow. . . Let me know how you all make out with the number i gave you.

Comments

10th of Dec, 2008

I also ordered a peanut doll on 11.20.08 and have received no reply, confirmation email, or doll. My credit card was charged, though!!

10th of Dec, 2008

I didn't give the Jeff Dunham Customer Service time to get back to me. I got a response within a day of my first contact and they are working with me to get my order through during this most busy time.

I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions after I read the websites and remarks. Give Jeff Dunham people a chance and they'll work with you.

• Te
      4th of Jan, 2009

I am a bit frustrated. Not able to order a Peanut Doll from the Jeff Dunham website as they are not availabe, you would think they would have enough on hand. Also when going to the shows, you are not able to purchase any of the dolls there either. Only t-shirts available for $25 - what a rip!

• Cr
      13th of May, 2009

I heard that Jeff's manager was opening a fan's site using a Facebook profile. They want to hear feedback from fans, customers...
    Also, they said that they will be giving free tickets, dolls, and other prizes.

• In
      16th of Jun, 2010

Jeff Dunham is one of the top American ventriloquists and stand-up comedians of our day. He has embarked on his 2010 tour with huge success. InSeats.com is the premier source for purchasing event tickets online for Jeff Dunham's tour.
    For cheap Jeff Dunham tickets visit

• Zo
    Brasma Inc / Jeff Dunham - No Product or Communication
    Jeff Dunham

On November 22, I ordered the Walter Doll and Peanut Doll for my family's Christmas surprise. Web site showed the items as available and not on back order. To date, I have not received the items or an e-mail advising shipping is delayed. They are nearly impossible to contact. There is no contact information on the store website. I have tried the phone number on my Visa statement and it is a private residence. I have tried two e-mail addresses from other people filing complaints and one was returned as undeliverable. Not sure what to try next... Bummed at Jeff Dunham

• Ca
    Brasma Inc / Jeff Dunham - No Product or Communication
    Brasma Inc/Jeff Dunham
    jeffdunham.com

I placed an order online and only received half the items listed. The shipping receipt stated that I received both items, when I had not. Nobody would respond via e-mail or phone.

• Tm
      10th of Aug, 2016

I also ordered from JeffDunham.com on Dec. 18, 2008 and have not received my product as of January 6, 2009. I have sent emails with no response and made numerous unanswered phone calls.

• Su
    Jeff Dunham.com - did not receive merchandise
    New Jersey
    Phone: 9736916569

I ordered from Jeff Dunham.com on Nov. 19, 2008...my credit card was charged for the order, but as of this date, 12/8/08, I have not received the merchandise.

• Bo

hi alice,
    i had the same trouble that you had with the dolls, but after several emails i received the dolls today. they are so cute. be persistent. the email address i sent to is

storehelp@jeffdunham.com

good luck to you. bobbie

• Al
    Jeff Dunham - Did not recieve order

My name is Alicia and I ordered a peanut doll and a achmed t shirt from the company on Nov. 21 2008 and never recieved confirmation. I then wanted to order another one for someone else and did so a day later. I got order confirmation and shipping details on that one. It should be here tomorrow. My credit card was charged for both orders and now I'm mad. I emailed them twice and did not get any info back. They do not have a phone number which is stupid and I mentioned that in the email. I will have to report this as a fraudgulent charge in my credit card.

• Te
    Brasma/Jeff Dunham - No response-but took my money
    Brasma/Jeff Dunham
    onastick.com

I too place an order for a Peanut Doll on 11/22/08 totalling $50.45 received an order confirmation # and NO UPS tracking #.

I have attempted to contact the company both by email at storehelp@jeffdunham.com and the phone # listed on my credit card bill which is to a private home and the message in reference to a rental property.

Today, I sent an email to elaine@shockink.com who is in charge of public relations, in hopes that someone will respond.

I agree that this is very bad business and will have to follow up with BBB and credit card co (fraud) if no response if made.

Hang in there Peanut lovers hopefully we can get so resolution in time for Christmas.