Jack In The Box — drive thru
I'm at very disappointed in my service today. When I pulled up to order I had to wait a few minutes before even getting a "hello". After placing my order I had the mobile app for my free milkeshake. When I tried to use it Somie said that I had to order then go inside to get my food. I didn't know what to type in for the expiration Date so I went inside to ask. When I asked somie she took my gift card and gave me my food and free shake without my receipt. So then I had to ask for my receipt.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Las Vegas, NV I seen that I was charged for my milkshake. I told her that I was trying to figure out what do I type in for the expiration date but instead she was in such a rush to get me out she just gave me my money back for the shake. I am very disappointed in my service today. My food that I ordered prior to going to jack in the box and the food I ordered at jack in the box is now extremely cold. I just waisted 20 minutes of my life to not get my free shake. I don't understand what is the point of me applying for the mobile app if I'm going to get mistreated for using it.
More Jack In The Box Complaints & Reviews
- Jack In The Box - unfair working conditions 
- Jack In The Box - customer service 
- Jack In The Box - customer care 
- Jack In The Box - employee abuse 
- Jack In The Box - unsanitary food service! 
- Jack In The Box - didn't receive all my order.
- Jack In The Box - it took over an hour to get our order
- Jack In The Box - product/ service
- Jack In The Box - service
- Jack In The Box - unfair and non professional